Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zibo732

Feb 17, 2019
Please Repost:

I F'N MISS #NITEQ!!

So I am proposing something to ALL my peoples out there: Lets to do a #WantNiteQWed on the Wed 8/19! Where we purchase niteq even if you already have it to try to get him back.

I implore everyone to go & support lustomic.

I love NiteQ and maybe we can urge him back if we come together and show our support on Wed 8/19 by buying his work again.
Devin you and other artists should understand simply one thing, that such forums is mostly the place of rogue guys from around the world. The won`t pay not because they don`t want to, the problem actually is more simple and that`s the price. Not everyone live in US and have salary such as 15$ per hour. There`re a lot of countries where the salary is smth around 300$ per month or even less.
So the artists should consider this, and only this way there`ll be some changes. I know that as everyone you have some sort of budget (mothly or annual) for living.
For that reason you should earn a certain summ which corresponds to living standarts in your country and make you feel confortable, but one more time living standarts in different countries simply differs.
Try to review your pricing policy and who know maybe you`ll able get the needed summ with greater reach of people.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes