SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Is it just me or does v6 have a massive hunger for Memory and CPU? I literally can't have any other window open else everything crashes (not my computer, just the things that are open, including the game).

Also, they really weren't kidding when they said the all-the-way-through was experimental. I just gave someone a ten foot cock (it doesn't say it, but you can now set ball and cock size to stupid sizes. Seriously, type into the box "30" and watch it explode off the screen). They might wanna work on the clipping issue before going further with it, once you start using bigger sizes it clips out of the body.

hjklop_7100

Feb 15, 2023
hello guys i need help with this problem when ever i open the game it simply dont display fully on my laptop's screen and no button works on this
it happened to me when i forced shutdown the game and now its not working
please guys help me with this problem asap please Screenshot (3).png

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
nice, i would love to see a website dedicated to uploading creations
Same.
Illusion's games like Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu Party make it easy to share custom characters via images, and fans made a . And another game - FurryVNE - lets you browse and share custom characters with an in-game browser, so it would be neat if there was a more straightforward/official way of sharing characters in this game.
Maybe they could do something via ?

Jun 28, 2017
Here is a link to 6.2

It's a pretty small update, adds VAs for both seme and uke, and adds a voice to the intro (so wear headphones or turn it down). Also adds some qol updates to seme specifically.

I guess the thread just isn't being updated anymore

Reactions: rawrimabear
Jun 28, 2017
I feel
Same.
Illusion's games like Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu Party make it easy to share custom characters via images, and fans made a . And another game - FurryVNE - lets you browse and share custom characters with an in-game browser, so it would be neat if there was a more straightforward/official way of sharing characters in this game.
Maybe they could do something via ?
Like a community run website or official website would be the best option for custom character sharing, maybe something in game or just a channel in the discord (if they have one idk). As long as they don't follow the example of beachside bunnies and pay wall character sharing I'll be happy

Reactions: forcedtosignup43
Jun 28, 2017
✨️ yet another update released and the thread still isn't updated ✨️

Another small update, adds Mirko and Guu (community character) also some bug fixes

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes