Gatin

Jul 25, 2018
change log for 5.9?
New Features

- Cum, Milk and Squirt improvements and customization options!
- Improvements to scene animations.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed issue with arms behind the back and gloves in BJ
- Fixed head jittering in BJ
- Fixed seme structure in Reverse CG
- Fixed dresses breast area clipping with camera movement
- Improved lipstick placement
- Brought x-ray to the forefront of everything in CG and Reverse CG
- Fixed issue with nipples not appearing behind bunny suit
- Fixed artifact on sports bra
- Fixed dress bra area disappearing
- Improved reaction time of characters to cum hits

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
Is it just me or the game got a lot harder to run? Some updates ago i was able to play it rather well, and now, can't even load the sandbox mode.

Mar 3, 2023
IDK why but for some reason there is an issue with everything. Like body parts break and don't stick together. I tried loading different (female) characters but their eyes, tongue and other body parts move wrong and create monstrosities..

I can add a pic if need, does this happen to anyone else here? And is there a fix?

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
I'm not sure this game will ever be good enough for it to be even feeble to pay someone for the animations seem to break more and more with each update and the dev never fixes them only adds more things that just breaks more shit its sad this game looked promising but its just going to be a game with broken stuff stacked on more broken stuff.

Last edited:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Constantly crashes when loading sandbox
That's your rig dude. I played it on one of my computers and it crashed hard. I tried my other computer and it played just fine

Cool rework of SDT, I like how you can exceed the variables. To hell with Lust's Cupid's warnings against it. :D

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

olie

Feb 23, 2022
Looks like not only 0.5.10 came out, but also 0.6.0 did as well. 0.5.10 is on the kemono, but 0.6.0 isn't quite yet. From the looks of it, 0.6.10 looks fairly promising. If anyone happens to have it, I'd be very thankful for a link.

Reactions: StupidIdiotShit20

olie

Feb 23, 2022
Since nobody seems keen on uploading 0.6.0, I'll just drop to keep ya'll busy while we wait.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes