Thanasydg

Dec 18, 2022
I don't know if it's a bug but only the size of the submissive character's penis changes with body size.

vulgarkid

Jan 27, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with the android version? I can download it from all sources, but I can't install it. It shows the generic green .apk icon and says it was created on Dec 31 1969 at 7pm and says there was a problem parsing the package.

Edit: All sources that aren't from Mega display the correct download time, but all sizes match up with each other. However, upon clicking the download button, they all display as being 167MBs. But after downloading, they appear to be 160MBs. Not sure if this is detrimental to the issue at hand.

Last edited:

Starlyz

Jun 25, 2023
i changed resolution (3200x21...) and now nothing works, even reuploading (and im talking about buttons, it opens but i can't press anything)

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
I'm having issues where inflation won't happen during a blowjob unless I use a muscular body type. Also the boobs seem to glitch out whenever lactation is enabled where they'll get really small until their full.

chuckK

Dec 3, 2017
how did you get it to work on mac? i'm getting "The application can't be opened." messages on my mac
When you open the Zip file on a Mac, right click and select Open With > TheUnarchiver.
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 5.54.50 PM.png

However on a mac you will get the green/yellow effect.
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 5.52.15 PM.png

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes