olie

Feb 23, 2022
just checked back and

was literally in the process of typing a message about it when you posted, so close
either way much appreciated for providing a gofile link as well.

Reactions: Shishingam
Jun 28, 2017
The custom characters file that was posted here awhile ago gonna be crazy once the author finds out there's new body types (I am begging pls update it )

Reactions: Shishingam
Sep 29, 2018
Male bottoms still manage to have a uterus, somehow, even without having a vagina. Guess the top is piercing his perineum hard enough to force it into one.

• Sad
Reactions: compliant

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustsCupid-0.5.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Arararagi-san

Mar 24, 2021
Can someone explain what's that about Hypersizes mentioned in the changelog, and where to activate it?
Think it's just the inflation max size that increased, it's ridiculously huge now like half the character.
It also displays a warning when you try to set shit like body size and penis size to 2 or -1 manually now

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
man i wanna like this game, but it's still not as good as Super Deepthroat which it's trying to replicate. It looks worse, plays worse, and doesn't have the features of a game that was abandoned a decade ago.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Whenever I select another position the game just breaks.
The characters and the menus both vanish.
It seems like the success of Gollum inspired a lot of people.

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

olie

Feb 23, 2022
The game seems to have a bug where the girl is transparent.
I had this bug, I think it's caused by using old save data (or something like that, I'm not a programmer). I fixed it by just going to AppData\Local\Dinotonte\LustsCupid and just deleting the saves. If you've made any dialogues or characters, they'll be lost, but hey at least it works.

Reactions: HuBBle89

Aaryaman4u

Mar 26, 2021
I am facing a bug in lusts cupid iam playing this in mobile and i cant progress in story mode. It just keeps loading how to fix this

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes