ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
yeah, okay, keep living in your retarded pink forest with ponies, you are going to blacklist
you aint worth anytime more

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Wooooow, somebody is in a bad mood :D But yea that comment just comes to show what sort of a person you are, so yea chill, enjoy the gam e:D
Their response doesn't show what kind of person they are, it is way too short of an interaction. They're done trying to talk to you and don't want to see what you have to say, so they told you that aggressively. Your replies also came off really passive aggressive, including this one.

But their point before was right, that you can still say a game sucks even if you're not a developer or whatever, with the comparison of not having to be a baker to know some bread you're eating is bad. The game isn't bad, but it sucks because the devs are working on stuff they don't need to yet. (Like, why make an Exodia skin instead of fixing other issues with stuff already in the game?) The game sucks also because of various issues people are having trying to play the game, like the person that stuff wasn't loading correctly so they just had a black screen with a few assets visible.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Their response doesn't show what kind of person they are, it is way too short of an interaction. They're done trying to talk to you and don't want to see what you have to say, so they told you that aggressively. Your replies also came off really passive aggressive, including this one.

But their point before was right, that you can still say a game sucks even if you're not a developer or whatever, with the comparison of not having to be a baker to know some bread you're eating is bad. The game isn't bad, but it sucks because the devs are working on stuff they don't need to yet. (Like, why make an Exodia skin instead of fixing other issues with stuff already in the game?) The game sucks also because of various issues people are having trying to play the game, like the person that stuff wasn't loading correctly so they just had a black screen with a few assets visible.
to think of all of that you need to ISE your brain, not all of people can do it, unfortunately. also, those habitats of "pink forest" remind me of an eco-activist-protesters, that blocks the road in front of ambulance just to scream "oil is bad!"

Oct 11, 2021
is getting a white screen with text at the bottom for an indefinite amount of time supposed to be normal

I'm playing on android and this shit has been going on for 30 minutes Screenshot_20240814_210024.jpg

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
Ultra lags on Android, I've downloaded it several times, the same thing happened on older versions, maybe I don't understand something, my G96 processor can do something, but this 2D sandbox makes it lag like crazy, any fix? It's very similar to SDT and I want to try it

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Trying not to be a hater but the cynic in me sees just endless character polls while no new mechanics are added or finished. Then the dev burns out and the game gets abandoned. Feel like this happens with most games that have customization.
Yeah, there's no point playing this when Super Deepthroat is better and has an active modding community.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, if I would make this game there would be another sex position every 2 weeks and thats me being lazy.
Poses are actually so easy to implement its crazy. I'm sure the developer programmed the initial coordination of all the joints and simply uses IK to determine placement and movement. Once programmed in you can literally change everything in seconds. Since its unity, everyone could decompile this game and just mod the hell out of this.

If you worked with Honey Select or Koikatsu, these games are a step above that. Because we're talking about a predefined 3d plane so you don't even have to care about depth since its already all been accounted for. Just change joint position depending on the rig and thats all. All the poses that have been in this game uses the same methods to everything. So that means they either change the joint position either via trial and error through code which means it must be documented and easy to grasp or its by literally using your mouse to drag a bunch of dots.

Reactions: omp123456789

stoebo margub

Dec 26, 2019
If you're using Mac and are unable to open the application ("The application "Lust's Cupid" can't be opened."), I may have a solution. Here is what I did to successfully open the app:
Right click the application and click "Show Package Contents." This should show you a single folder called "Contents." Open that folder, and you'll see 6 more folders. Open "MacOS," and there should be a single document called "LustsCupid." Now, open the terminal app. Type the following command "chmod +x " and then drag the "LustsCupid" document into the terminal window to quickly insert the path to that document into the terminal (or you could simply copy and paste the path to the document from your Finder window). Once the path to the document is in the command, you can press "return" to run the command. If it worked, the icon for the document should have changed to a dark gray box with "exec" written in green inside it. You may have to run the command "sudo chmod +x [path to the document]" instead of normal "chmod +x," but the first command worked for me.

I also have the glitchy, yellow and green filter when I opened the app, and I don't know how to even begin to fix that, but whatever, I'll see how big of a problem it is. This is the extent of my knowledge on how to fix the problems with the app, so if more show up, Idk what to do. But I got this far, at least

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I already said this game is copy paste of flash game DeepThroat made by some basement dweller some 10-15 years ago, right up when dude died of heart attack. (Super DeepThroat is also copy and fake which these devs stole from btw).

They just stole skeleton and bones movement and plast over new texture and call it a day. They aren't devs, they have no clue how to edit and add new skeleton movement. And they never will. Don't expect from them new positions. Not until some of them learn that, if EVER. Or until they pay someone.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes