torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustsCupid-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
I think the actual problem is that the devs, for reasons unknown to god or man, have decided to make their more expensive tier the one that gets actual content updates first, while the cheaper one gets them with the random characters in a way that buries the actual changes.
Like, 8.4 had actual art mod support put in, which should be a massive deal for 8.5, (…also piss, if that’s your thing,) but nope! Look at these randos! I personally would have flipped it around so the custom characters are the reward you shell out extra for, but what the fuck do I know?

Reactions: lubujiana

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
I already said this game is copy paste of flash game DeepThroat made by some basement dweller some 10-15 years ago, right up when dude died of heart attack. (Super DeepThroat is also copy and fake which these devs stole from btw).

They just stole skeleton and bones movement and plast over new texture and call it a day. They aren't devs, they have no clue how to edit and add new skeleton movement. And they never will. Don't expect from them new positions. Not until some of them learn that, if EVER. Or until they pay someone.
yes, it's amazing that there is literally a forum almost exclusively for a game whose developer disappeared in 2013 and this community makes super projects, such as modloaders, the second version, a billion costumes and hair, posing, and a "reboot" is also being developed on the godot engine.
meanwhile a very freaky guy sits in discord and answers with hokey emojis to everyone who writes to him, but is not working on his project

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
lmao, most recent rating, "pretty early in development". My bro it's almost fucking released, what do you fucking mean by "pretty early in development"

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes