VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lustville Stories [Ep.1] [MrLollipop]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
While others complain about NTR, I for one look forward to it dev. Please implement some ntr scenes in the future. The models are beautiful.
He has already clarified that there would be no NTR. Changing that now would cause further anger and controversy down the thread.

• Sad
Reactions: BangB420

MrLollipop

Dec 5, 2022
Hi all,

Hope you are keeping well. Happy new year to you all by the way I hope it has been good so far.

First of all, I would like to thank Saint Blackmoor, he is a good man and a very reputable figure. He has been a massive help to myself and also this "community" so to speak as a whole. He also provided some beautiful custom made art he made himself that can be found in the entranceway in image CC15.

After some considerations I have decide to take Lustville Stories from an episodic series to a fully fledged game. I am revamping it into a semi sandbox-esque styled game with a lot of interactions between different girls. I don't want to give out too much details for now but I think from the screenshots I share you will get an idea of the setting and what is about to take place.

So good news is the game is far from abandoned and I have my sights set on a very clear idea of where I'm taking this. The bad news is due to personal circumstances I will not be developing the game for a few months. I will continue to write the storylines during the time away, but as far as development from a coding and artistic standpoint, that will cease to a halt for the moment.

In the meantime, I will share these screenshots with you all. These aren't all the girls contained within the game, there will be more. You can also have a look at some of the locations that will be found in game. Some will need to be fleshed out more, such as the lobby area in the first three images. Maybe a naked lady statue in the middle, who knows... hehe.

Anyway, this is all I have for the meantime. See you all in the near future and I wish you all good fortune and health.

Until next time,

MrLollipop.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote