Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree what makes it worst is I play Diablo 4 the bullshit they did today then trying to play this...
The worst thing was playing thinking it wouldn't have that kind of content.. forced like I don't mind cheating/NTR as long as it's avoidable at least I even enjoyed the game but the lack of choices makes me wonder if I'm going to play again or not.:HideThePain:

Dec 27, 2022
I guess it would be nice if the other LustyVerse was linked in OP (?)
I still haven't seen any connection in the stories, but I guess they might come together considering the title.
there is no connection Lustyverse is a series of short stories from Inceton . Passion on Display have no connection to Shackbang . Shackbang will have 2 parts , second one releasing this month

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The worst thing was playing thinking it wouldn't have that kind of content.. forced like I don't mind cheating/NTR as long as it's avoidable at least I even enjoyed the game but the lack of choices makes me wonder if I'm going to play again or not.:HideThePain:
You also can tell they wanted Sam to be the MC. They was like we would get more supporters if this simpy cuck is the MC. Shackbang the whole female cast should be in the ground after what they pulled.

Dec 27, 2022
I liked the first Lustyverse game Shackbang even tho there is one NTR scene there i like the investigation part pf it . People are saying this one is the MC spying on his cheating gf , well cheating on him so i won't download this one i guess , i will wait and see if part 2 improves it if it doesn't won't even bother playing it . I hope part 2 of Shackbang is good...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You also can tell they wanted Sam to be the MC. They was like we would get more supporters if this simpy cuck is the MC. Shackbang the whole female cast should be in the ground after what they pulled.
It's obvious that they wanted this, they just changed their minds before lol Yes this is true but it still has a chance to change if I'm not overconfident about it.
I liked the first Lustyverse game Shackbang even tho there is one NTR scene there i like the investigation part pf it . People are saying this one is the MC spying on his cheating gf , well cheating on him so i won't download this one i guess , i will wait and see if part 2 improves it if it doesn't won't even bother playing it . I hope part 2 of Shackbang is good...
Oh this game is good the problem is this scene... investigations are good as hell I'll even play again.
It makes perfect sense now the way we saw the game being developed and how zero choices are made. And we saw how MC forgives Sam she has a screw loose in her head so I don't think it will be the last time. Just the front page picture of the typical already shows how he's going to like this I just hope I'm wrong on this shit :BootyTime:

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
on one hand, judging by the comments here, this should be tagged NTR so NTR guys like me can see it and try it
on the other hand, judging by the comments here, this shouldn't be tagged NTR because it's very funny when vanilla purists get flashbanged like that

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
incenton?. . .
aiyo. . . . .

my expectations have returned to normal.. . .
thank you to all the brothers who took the plunge and have shared how the abyss stared back

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Another great game from Inceton Games. I really liked this beginning, especially Sam, but the shit she did it was fuck I really wish there was a choice on whether or not to forgive her or a third option to think about it. As things with Haile started to get a lot more interesting they finally both caved in.
Now to wait for the next updates and see how things were between Sam Mc and his sister oh and that Richard maybe will be a problem in the future
where is the cumshot? is it invisible? :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Captain Hands

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
This game should at least get a
cheating
tag.
I don't remember us having any choice in the game, it's just a kinetic novel.

Graphics is not the only thing these guys haven't improved for years.
Everyone around Mc is cheating on him in some way.
It's the cuchead mc they use in every game.
This guy is literally a loser mc who enjoys being a cuckhead.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod - LV POD (WIP)

I'm far enough into the porting to provide some initial teasers:

goat
Well, if you are working on making a mod for it, I might then hold off on playing any more. Was using Universal Mods, which works fine as well, but rather have an official mod for this. So, thank you so much doing this!!!

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
Wait so the Dev has like 6 VN's going at the same time, does that mean 1 update a year per VN

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
This girl just messed with your sister and your ex and you saw it both times. Oh we made up at the end. If he ends up dead at the end so be it.
Yeah, Sam supposedly 'putting MC's ex-hoe in her place' by fucking her ass with a dildo ain't exactly something I'd consider punishment or payback for what she did to him, but the part that made me laugh is how the slut said that "nobody ever made her cum like that".:FacePalm: It's the same shit we've seen in Returning to Mia.

If you have a big ass dick like that and can't even beat a damn lesbian at making a horny slut cum real hard, you a real lousy fucker and an embarrassment for all guys out there. No wonder the bitch cheated on his ass and Sam doesn't give a fuck about the consequences of some of her actions. The guy is a born loser and whiny cuck, don't know why I expected anything else from these guys.:ROFLMAO:

What's the point in Karma if game becomes anal obsessed kinetic?
I second this. Most of us don't like forced stuff, like the whole bullshit with the trashy slut and Sam's obvious intentions, so making at least some of it optional would've been a better choice. Also, the whole 'payback' means jack shit if the player isn't in the pilot seat to decide how far they want to take it and how much they want to humiliate to cheating slut or IF they even want to bother interacting with her again.

Inceton missed a lot of opportunities to make a good story here, and considering how long they've been in the business, this is unacceptable.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes