• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ton of content, but not a lot of choices (really, like, at all). Only choices that are there, don't really seem to matter. It's pretty much a kinetic novel. Everything is forced, no choices on who to pursue. Everything else is fine though I guess. Should probably put the rename ability at the beginning of the game, as there are parts where people are calling you "You", since you can't rename the MC until later in the game.

On the note of who to pursue, two of the girls are already lesbians and having sex on their own. As well, the "sister" is having sex with another guy. You find a tablet later in the game and when you go on it, you find pictures of your sister and another guy having sex. So that might be a dealbreaker for some (and might warrant an NTR tag. Don't need to see a LI banging another dude or girl at that).

So, yeah. I mean, it wasn't all bad, but just not my cup of tea. Not a fan of forced content or seeing LI sleeping with other people (without any choices in the matter). Either way, some will like it at least. So best of luck with your new game and thanks. :)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
When a young man drives his friends to a remote cabin in the woods, he expects to have a drink or two with them, then drive back home by morning
lol cabin in the woods is some new trend huh( quite a few games with that theme)also this is missing some tags :sick: :BootyTime: ....
longstare-stare.gif

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ton of content, but not a lot of choices (really, like, at all). Only choices that are there, don't really seem to matter. It's pretty much a kinetic novel. Everything is forced, no choices on who to pursue. Everything else is fine though I guess. Should probably put the rename ability at the beginning of the game, as there are parts where people are calling you "You", since you can't rename the MC until later in the game.

On the note of who to pursue, two of the girls are already lesbians and having sex on their own. As well, the "sister" is having sex with another guy. You find a tablet later in the game and when you go on it, you find pictures of your sister and another guy having sex. So that might be a dealbreaker for some (and might warrant an NTR tag. Don't need to see a LI banging another dude or girl at that).

So, yeah. I mean, it wasn't all bad, but just not my cup of tea. Not a fan of forced content or seeing LI sleeping with other people (without any choices in the matter). Either way, some will like it at least. So best of luck with your new game and thanks. :)
hopefully this doesn't end up being another lust theory
edit: nvm another shit incenton game, needs ntr tag

View attachment 2424839
im-shoked-im-shocked.gif

Inceton strikes again, cant be 5 minutes without sneaking some NTR into his games

Dont worry, is just there for "Plot reasons", you wont see it again, pinky swear :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
There's no netorare in the game at this time. The sister possibly having a boyfriend before she fucked her brother would, if she is still with said boyfriend be netori, not netorare. If NTR gets added in the future then it will get the NTR tag.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Based on how Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory started, and how it ultimately ended up; I'm not going to get my hopes up for this.

In fact, I'm just going to hold off on this one, and wait for the feedback once it's really gotten going.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Based on how Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory started, and how it ultimately ended up; I'm not going to get my hopes up for this.

In fact, I'm just going to hold off on this one, and wait for the feedback once it's really gotten going.
Same here. Imma keep following the thread to figure out if it might be worth playing. Haven't even bothered downloading and trying the other new game of theirs, Limits of Sky. I'm still down for SWM but Lust Theory soured me on Inceton for sure.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
LustyVerse: Shackbang [Part 1] [Inceton]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 344 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes