1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Possible Code + Game Resources

The Code might be: 684

First of all i tried to get the code that everybody seems to be looking for but i have to say i couldn't find it. I tried multiple things to attach a debugger/code viewer to examine the code for interesting stuff but all of it failed. Well sort of, i was able do dump it but found nothing really interesting. I attached the dumped code so maybe somebody can see something i missed.

What i also found (I don't know if its anything useful) was this:

In CensorConfiguration is a String called "NSFW_AFFIX" which has this as a tooltip:

Code:
Put this name on back of image. Example: Cat.png and Cat_NSWF.png

The Dumped assembly zip includes the Assembly-CSharp.dll in messy, clean, CS format and other files.
View attachment [VIRUS] Dumped Assembly Stuff.7z

Additionally the Dumped assets can be found here which might have the CG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Is there any way to slow the dialog down in the intro or only skip to the next dialog when click the mouse button?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where is the library (for the recipe of the ointment)? Where can I find the bottle and the swimsuit? BTW, if any of these is in the basement, the basement door is locked after I fixed the boiler.

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
How to reset the box puzzle? Moved one of the boxes into a corner at the door and get for the life of me figure out how to get it out of there.

NoDisc12

Jun 3, 2017
I tried giving this game a fair try but it's just not fun. The gameplay loop of finding things is done poorly. You can't do anything out of order. I find half the stuff on my own but then I have to backtrack and talk to NPCs to trigger item pick-up availability.

This click to move and item finding formula worked fine in Zombie's Lust (I assume LustZombie is inspired by that?) because it wasn't free-move 3D. It was tedious but not annoyingly so, because it had a limited amount of tiles I could interact with, since it was RPGM.

Anyway, I got up to the boxes puzzle, got all 3 of them stuck out of bounds and couldn't reset their positions.

AlexRavencrown

Oct 3, 2020
How to reset the box puzzle? Moved one of the boxes into a corner at the door and get for the life of me figure out how to get it out of there.
Before you enter the puzzle room press the red button above the door, that should reset the boxes.

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes