1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
You cant fuck zombies, so it doesnt need zombie apocalypse setting. Right now its kinda shitty stupid game, author doesnt understand what people are waiting from dystopian settings. better look at Osanagocoronokimini works.

• Sad
Reactions: Furnox

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
How to get the boards?

Got everything else, can´t get in the pool barn, I have the key to the basement but can´t go there because I don´t where to find the flashlight.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
How to get the boards?

Got everything else, can´t get in the pool barn, I have the key to the basement but can´t go there because I don´t where to find the flashlight.
Flash light is in upstairs bathroom.

in the basement you must solve 3 puzzles.

1. you must move all boxes in to the mote

2. move the ladder to the room move it over the shelves (the ladder will turn invisabale) click the ladder to clime up

3. there is a scrape of paper on a shelf in the north east side of the basment, the go to the water vailv room turn then
(click spoiler for anwser) go back to puzzle 1 to grabe the last fuze

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Flash light is in upstairs bathroom.

in the basement you must solve 3 puzzles.

1. you must move all boxes in to the mote

2. move the ladder to the room move it over the shelves (the ladder will turn invisabale) click the ladder to clime up

3. there is a scrape of paper on a shelf in the north east side of the basment, the go to the water vailv room turn then
(click spoiler for anwser) go back to puzzle 1 to grabe the last fuze

thanks, made progress but anyhow can´t find the right combination the water puzzle. I turned the valves like you hinted, even the yellow one but no change in room 1.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
thanks, made progress but anyhow can´t find the right combination the water puzzle. I turned the valves like you hinted, even the yellow one but no change in room 1.
you don't turn the yellow one, for some reason it is there, probly rests the pipes or something

also did you make sure the white handles face "true" to the direction and not siting in the corner of the wheel

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
you don't turn the yellow one, for some reason it is there, probly rests the pipes or something

also did you make sure the white handles face "true" to the direction and not siting in the corner of the wheel
figured out by random, seems that the green valve needs to be left, not right.

And found two bugs:
1. if you talk to the mother after helped her with the cardboard to get the cellare key the game glitches her back into the kitchen and reset the task but you cant pick up the chair again because you already done that. Needs a check up code that once you did that you cant do it again.

2. you can miss picking up the boards in the wine cellar and get yourself softlocking the game because there is no going back to the basement once you go up and there is no indicator that the wine cellar is open after your repeared the power supply.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustZombie-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
figured out by random, seems that the green valve needs to be left, not right.

And found two bugs:
1. if you talk to the mother after helped her with the cardboard to get the cellare key the game glitches her back into the kitchen and reset the task but you cant pick up the chair again because you already done that. Needs a check up code that once you did that you cant do it again.

2. you can miss picking up the boards in the wine cellar and get yourself softlocking the game because there is no going back to the basement once you go up and there is no indicator that the wine cellar is open after your repeared the power supply.
so were are the boards?

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
so what happened with the developer's previous game? My summer adventure? Latest version offline was 0.7.1, then game become online only but the link now points to this game?

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
Right, so found the answer on the discord
My Summer Adventure - all scenes are no longer available and some storylines will be reworked and added to the LustZombie game (which will develop over the years) Other games from the LustZombie franchise will also be available.

Reactions: Rome5555555

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Love me zombie apocalypse survival, but gotta have to wait for more content to jump into the fray...

Reactions: Hajtand
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes