1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Stuck here, can't do anithing, every door are closed, she was telling me about a key, reading this thread i think now i should go to the pool to talk to one char but i thinki talked to her befor, when i was looking for the rope,and now i can't go backyard, or anywhere toher than the kitchen....am i bugged?
1703393339845.png

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Stuck here, can't do anithing, every door are closed, she was telling me about a key, reading this thread i think now i should go to the pool to talk to one char but i thinki talked to her befor, when i was looking for the rope,and now i can't go backyard, or anywhere toher than the kitchen....am i bugged?
View attachment 3199886
click on the chair

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Any help on how to complete these objectives? Absolutely having no clue of finding swimsuit, and Alice (Mom) said the recipe book is on the shelf in the library. Where is the library? Vika said she has the flask of ointment but she also need it. So where to find another bottle? BTW, if any of these is in the basement, the basement door is locked after I fixed the boiler.
Help.JPG
Bug: If you interact with the tool shed, you will be thrown back to the basement mission (i.e., fixing valves, generators...).
Bug.JPG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Rome5555555

Блядь

Sep 4, 2021
I think it's a bug. If I take the box from the garden before another box near the stairs, i can't take the box near the stairs anymore. He says that he doesn't need it right now.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Where is the library (for the recipe of the ointment)? Where can I find the bottle and the swimsuit? BTW, if any of these is in the basement, the basement door is locked after I fixed the boiler.
The library is indeed in the basement. To unlock the door to the basement you have to get the flask first. Talk to Vira and she'll complain she might need it, but it's on her desk and you can just take it. She's pacing back and forth so you may need to grab it while she's facing away, not sure.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The library is indeed in the basement. To unlock the door to the basement you have to get the flash first. Talk to Vira and she'll complain she might need it, but it's on her desk and you can just take it. She's pacing back and forth so you may need to grab it while she's facing away, not sure.
Thanks! Got the book. However, the book does not appear in my inventory and when I talk to Alice, she still tells MC that the book is blue, and MC replies that he will find it. Also, trying to make the ointment on the craft table, but nothing happen.
Edit: Got it! Need to read it on the reading shelf first to trigger the "Find Marigold" quest. Also, still have no idea of where to get the swimsuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zagi4

Gildur69

Sep 18, 2022
I was stuck there too for a minute. In the end I just stood in the right spot and clicked the rope once it highlighted. Now I'm stuck looking for boards.
Boards are in the basement you need to talk to alex/mother? for info how to get there, im there now but im stuck looking for the 4th fuse.
To easier get the rope use the swing that is attached to the tree to nock it down

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Boards are in the basement you need to talk to alex/mother? for info how to get there, im there now but im stuck looking for the 4th fuse.
To easier get the rope use the swing that is attached to the tree to nock it down
4th fuse in room next to where you put the fuses in where you pushed boxes in water to make a bridge. Once you turned on the water valves in the boiler room the water down there will have cleared revealing the 4th fuse

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes