2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
@dev
Story and Game are broken after the unwanted sharing of Eliza in the Schooltoilets.
You go home and meet Moms Asshole on the Street. He hands you his Card and then you stand in Front of the Neighbors House while he want to rape your Sister. After his deserved beating you go Home and all the Dooricons except for your Room and Mias Room got an Error like this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Act6.rpy", line 424, in script
if mx:
File "game/Act6.rpy", line 424, in <module>
if mx:
NameError: name 'mx' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Act6.rpy", line 424, in script
if mx:
File "R:\Eroge\__unfinished\VN\LuxuriaSE-0.7-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1647, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "R:\Eroge\__unfinished\VN\LuxuriaSE-0.7-all\renpy\python.py", line 1490, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "R:\Eroge\__unfinished\VN\LuxuriaSE-0.7-all\renpy\python.py", line 1485, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Act6.rpy", line 424, in <module>
if mx:
NameError: name 'mx' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.8.959
Luxuria v0.7
Before you ask: Clean Game, newest Version, no save editing.
The Storyline is -even without the Error- totally broken at this Point...you want to beat up Moms Asshole and stand in front of the other Scum without any kind of context.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ok someone thinks they can make some money from English speakers. Gotta love basic school English and machine translations.

Word Order.png

Rsampler

Sep 17, 2017
I hate to say this, but when I see the preview pics being Honey Select characters that are PRE-INSTALLED in Honey Select... you didn't even try to change them, bro. I'm sure that making games is really difficult... but put some effort into the characters.
Thank you! Usually my first thought with any Honey Select game. The entire POINT of Honey Select is that it's got a bazillion sliders and things to customize but does anyone use them before making a game? No...or they make one set of adjustments and just clone the same character several times over. Ugh.

Great job on the comments tho people! I'm not brave enough to download this monstrosity but the comments sure have been entertaining!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It would be spectacular if it were not for the extremely broken animations, they almost totally crash and the continuity is lost. The story is very interesting, I quite like this corruption accelerated by spells or in this case a demon, but it is really very difficult to play the way it is.

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
The main problem I have with the game is that you have to keep your mouse pointer moving while there is an animation otherwise the animation hangs...

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes