• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Lord_K

Jun 23, 2017
It's a typping error : replace jump pAct5 by jump Act5 in line 712 of act4.rpy or use following file
I can't find that file in the game and when I drop it in the game folder I get an error saying that there are two files with the same name. How do I do that?
Thanks!!

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
it should work if u rename it to act 4 and put it into the game folder but you gotta start a new game at least it worked for me but game tends to not work 50% of the time :3

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Im stuck on the scene where you give your moms boyfriend the sleeping pills and have sex with her. The scene wont advance

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
there is incest..it looks like there could be avoidable NTR..do not know because i avoided having mom dicked before the game crashed.. so do not know if creep would have boinked her in front of you o_O
Yup incest and avoidable ntr

Dron34

Sep 22, 2017
Luxuria Patch 1.1:
Patch 1.1 Desktop Platforms
All Desktop Platforms 1.1 (Full Game)
Android 1.1 (Full Game)

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad and Agrik

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
What a cop out ending... It was over in 5 seconds from my last save.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Needs incest and ntr tags. I think both are avoidable.
Regarding the ntr being avoidable well it depends on the girl, you can avoid it with the mother & sister but not with elizabeth (if you think the mc willingly sharing without the loss is ntr) you are forced to share her and when/if you call her she will be giving a tramp a blowjob in the park.
I never tried but I don't think the incest is avoidable?

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes