RPGM Completed Luxury nursing house『Haven』~Busty beauties and geezers~[v2021-10-16_MOD1] [Quiet Northern Lands]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Big Shine and Captain Sikorsky's work does have big oppai, but not as big as these........
Plus, if there is any ugly bastards. They at least fit the definition of "ugly" and not something that came out of a Hapsburg castle dungeon.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Actually the main bodies are the huge dongs attached to the zombies :KEK:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
what the fuck, there is a lot of NTR with good style and art and getting MTL shit translations, instead you do a nice translation of this shit are you trying to provoke us all ?

Reactions: Jack Da Ripper

coazy83

Oct 10, 2017
Alternate title : Hidden secret of the luxury nursing house of cave goblin with ballsack as nose who ruled the 0.1%.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
what the fuck, there is a lot of NTR with good style and art and getting MTL shit translations, instead you do a nice translation of this shit are you trying to provoke us all ?
By all means, throw me a couple bucks and suggest me something you think is "good", then everyone will vote.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
By all means, throw me a couple bucks and suggest me something you think is "good", then everyone will vote.
everything in Unity that is posted here as MTL for start is a good amount of games......... this one keeping aside the style of art, is not that bad actually

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Forget NTR being the issue for many on this thread.

Focus more on the real question: Why the hell F95 haven't implemented an Ugly Bastard Tag for these kind of games?

serious question tho, just look how ugly bastard and midget gets combined on a male irrelevant character lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Umbral Knight
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes