• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Luxury nursing house『Haven』~Busty beauties and geezers~[v2021-10-16_MOD1] [Quiet Northern Lands]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I cant be the only one that liked this exactly because of the exagerated art/proportions right? Right???
All jokes aside the setting/vibe of the game was good. If the dev improves a bit on his character design his future games could be pretty good.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I cant be the only one that liked this exactly because of the exagerated art/proportions right? Right???
All jokes aside the setting/vibe of the game was good. If the dev improves a bit on his character design his future games could be pretty good.
I like the design to, the males are ugly but bearable. Need more better and longer story line, if possible an adventure one.
Forget that, they already have one. Wonder if when we can get that here too. Thought there's only 22 cgs so I guess it's fairly short.

Reactions: Kabokle

owbitchbr

Jan 9, 2020
For people complaining about bodies: don't u have a problem with My New Life too? Or is just 2d/this game?
Besides old men, the game art is freaking good - even the positions

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes