RPGM Completed Luxury nursing house『Haven』~Busty beauties and geezers~[v2021-10-16_MOD1] [Quiet Northern Lands]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 17, 2021
Sometimes I wish that H artists has proper appreciation for the basic anatomy dimensions of a normal human being. Cause the boob sizes and curves of some of these women are off the charts, it's like that's genetically impossible without serious ethical violations.

Then there is the difference between an"ugly bastard" and "omg, what is that abomination?! Kill it with fire!!". I am surprised that the dude could actually breath properly with that nose.

If this was due to some actual body manipulation, that's understandable. But any women having to lug around jugs of those size would have their spine snapped in 2.
ikr, the dev of this game just literally exposed his own fetish and now asking people to like it too .. where have the decent developers gone off to who used to be great character designer, great storywriter and great equaliser in one package??? not to mention we're not getting many side scroller H-RPGs recently either (Guilty Hell, Anthrophobia, Night of Revenge etc.) , mostly what we get now are visual novels and RPGM ones only that require a LOT less effort to create.. it's as if the devs have become lazy too to make a hentai game that is actually decent

croPath

May 10, 2017
ikr, the dev of this game just literally exposed his own fetish and now asking people to like it too .. where have the decent developers gone off to who used to be great character designer, great storywriter and great equaliser in one package??? not to mention we're not getting many side scroller H-RPGs recently either (Guilty Hell, Anthrophobia, Night of Revenge etc.) , mostly what we get now are visual novels and RPGM ones only that require a LOT less effort to create.. it's as if the devs have become lazy too to make a hentai game that is actually decent
rule 1 of hentai don't kink shame.. unless they are furries

Cobaya-San

Nov 4, 2019
since everyone is chatting about the designs of the waifus with giraffe necks and the old bastards that already look like goblins about to die I will change the status of things how do you get the other scenes?

Reactions: Magazif

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
since everyone is chatting about the designs of the waifus with giraffe necks and the old bastards that already look like goblins about to die I will change the status of things how do you get the other scenes?
That's all of them. The columns are each a day of the game and only 2-4 scenes happen on any given day except for the last. The extra column on the main character is the ending.

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
This isn't even ugly bastard anymore, I don't even know what manner of misshapen abyss spawn I'm looking at.

Welp time to get this woman inseminated with the Black goblin bastard seed I guess.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
What are you talking about the save is included, just load the first save file. It has all scenes.

View attachment 2037827 It's written here, how did you missed it?
I doubt some even bothered checking/reading the thread before asking, but others are probably confused because of the layout of the recollection room. It does LOOK like a bunch of stuff is missing.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I doubt some even bothered checking/reading the thread before asking, but others are probably confused because of the layout of the recollection room. It does LOOK like a bunch of stuff is missing.
Nothing I can do about, it's how the dev designed the game.
Never occurred to me that this could be confusing, because the game is linear, you can't progress without seeing everything.

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
Truly a miracle of modern gaming. One of the true masterpieces of our time. Enjoy it now while you can

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Nothing I can do about, it's how the dev designed the game.
Never occurred to me that this could be confusing, because the game is linear, you can't progress without seeing everything.
Right, I wasn't implying it was your fault, just that it's probably part of why people keep asking like
Cobaya-San above who loaded it but still thought there was more to unlock.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I already added a save included message above download, but I guess I have to add 100% too.

Mar 18, 2018
where tf are you supposed to go on the 3rd day LOL I looked around the entire building at least 5 times and can't find a single NPC.

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
where tf are you supposed to go on the 3rd day LOL I looked around the entire building at least 5 times and can't find a single NPC.
She says before going to work that she has to look in the office at the board which cleaning task she has to do before.
But I cant find the board aswell sooooo, help someone?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
She says before going to work that she has to look in the office at the board which cleaning task she has to do before.
But I cant find the board aswell sooooo, help someone?
Her office is in the big bath floor, interact with the glowing thing.

Ed Lake

Aug 4, 2018
People complaining about the sizes of the breasts...................... You have LOTS and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of Generic Normal/Small sizes titties games, If you came here and saw the pics, you knew what you should've expected.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes