VN Ren'Py Lycoris Radiata [Ch.6 Public] [Kuro]

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
When you check games like this one you can't help thinking some people should not try to put sex in their games. Considering how bad the only sex scene in the game is, short, no build-up, only few renders, barely any text at all and there is a big NSFW warning before the scene, it must've been really uncomfortable for the dev to write that one. I sincerely doubt in his ability to write anything sexual at all and the story itself is quite good without that. Would be probably better to drop the sex stuff completely and leave it at the pg13 content. Not sure why the game is even here in the adult games section.
that first scene doesn't need a build up at all and this being on adult site is the best way possible for financial support he'll need for the development

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I hope there to be some twist where the MC can get both Luna and Nobume. As said before, I'm still not convinced to go towards Ren's path and I'm inclined to stay on Inei's path. We've been playing as him since the very beginning after all.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
When you check games like this one you can't help thinking some people should not try to put sex in their games. Considering how bad the only sex scene in the game is, short, no build-up, only few renders, barely any text at all and there is a big NSFW warning before the scene, it must've been really uncomfortable for the dev to write that one. I sincerely doubt in his ability to write anything sexual at all and the story itself is quite good without that. Would be probably better to drop the sex stuff completely and leave it at the pg13 content. Not sure why the game is even here in the adult games section.
I agree, i mean this game already good without the sex stuff imo and maybe his supporters demand it and we cant do anything about it :HideThePain:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
With the title, I thought this was Lycoris Recoil doujinishi and I was ready to mad. Thank Odin, Buddha and Vishnu Rule 34 spared one of the freshest of Cinnamon buns, Chisato...

(for now. I know rule 34 spares no one. but dammit I can hope right?)

Reactions: Ash_Knight

BlackRing

Apr 27, 2021
I hope there to be some twist where the MC can get both Luna and Nobume. As said before, I'm still not convinced to go towards Ren's path and I'm inclined to stay on Inei's path. We've been playing as him since the very beginning after all.
Kuro told me that Nobume and Luna locked to only one personality doesn't mean that you can't romance them at the same time.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Kuro told me that Nobume and Luna locked to only one personality doesn't mean that you can't romance them at the same time.
The hell does that even mean??? I can't exactly get a grasp on how that's gonna be a thing? Or how exactly its gonna go... Yeah, Ren and Inei's personality resides on one body, so of course if you didn't think too much of the split personalities, well, it literally means the body can romance both of them then.

BlackRing

Apr 27, 2021
The hell does that even mean??? I can't exactly get a grasp on how that's gonna be a thing? Or how exactly its gonna go... Yeah, Ren and Inei's personality resides on one body, so of course if you didn't think too much of the split personalities, well, it literally means the body can romance both of them then.
My understanding is that the lock only means that we need to use Inei's personality to romance Luna and switch to Ren's personality to romance Nobume. That's it.
I don't know if I got that right. But I'm excited to see what happens next.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
My understanding is that the lock only means that we need to use Inei's personality to romance Luna and switch to Ren's personality to romance Nobume. That's it.
I don't know if I got that right. But I'm excited to see what happens next.
mmmmm... I don't like drama on this kind of games, but let's see.

Kuro_Kai

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
My my my look who’s here…

Yes yes, the jerk developing Lycoris Radiata.

Hello everyone and nice to meet you all.

Your comments made me realize something important. This game is very misunderstood, and it's obviously my fault for not being able to explain things clearly from the start.

First of all, the reason I ignored this site is because it's too horny for me and I'm not that of a horndog.

But as one of my discord buddies told me (The one who showed me this thread JasonTon), “Good wine is not afraid of deep alley”, so I decided to give it a try and to my surprise people leave a lot of comments here, but there are quite a few misunderstandings about a lot of things, so I'll try to explain how this game will work.

Oh, and by the way, huge thank you to all of those who complimented this game and understood how Inei’s character works.

Now, let’s talk about the thing brought up the most, INCEST!

A very controversial subject to begin with, and I will tell you clearly, I’m not [incest] not a [loli] fan, but in Japan it is legal to marry your step-siblings (Of course, if you are of the right age). Basically, if you are not related by blood, then there is no problem. Remember that the events of this game take place in Japan. (I'm not too sure how things work in America)

Mirai won't be a romantic interest (VN does not equals all of the female character in the game are LI’s.), but she will play a major role and there will be many cute events with her.

About Akira… make your own conclusions. Next chapter will be covering a lot of Yagami family's problems and unravel a lot of things.

Now, for those wondering; is Rei a potential LI?

Then I must bring your hopes down… because he is not.

Ha ha.

Another thing to discuss…

How will Lycoris Radiata romance work?

I didn’t want to share this information so soon (As not all of the LI’s appeared in the game) but it seems like I will have to.

It’s simple. For now, I intend to make 3 locked LI’s for each personality and 4 unlocked. This means that for those 4, you will have to choose who will romance them, Inei or Ren. (After some events, they will be locked to the personality with most affection points.) Next update will have this choice before Maeda’s event, so hopefully you'll have a better understanding of how this works after playing Chapter 4.

And no, there will be no NTR. Maybe just some jokes about it.

There was a misunderstanding on Itch comments. I said there wouldn't be a solo girl, I meant Luna wouldn't be the only LI, I didn't mean there wouldn't be [Solo girl endings].

Harem Endings: there will be 2 of them. One with Diana and Artemis, I consider them as one LI. Of course, there's a lot of debate surrounding the bare minimum for a harem, but since it's definitely not a love triangle, I'll call it a harem. The second one will be a true harem ending, but not like in other games, so I won't talk about it. (You will see it if you chose to fallow many LI’s.)

And finally, let’s talk about why is this game an Adult/18+ game.

For those who do not know, “Adult/18+” does not always mean “Sex Content”.

This game will be a psychological thriller with mystery, sci-fi elements and a lot of gore (Which means there will be insanity and uncensored killing. What can I say; I’m a fan of Berserk, Akumetsu and Tokyo Ghoul (Manga not anime, both Berserk and T.G. anime sucked; only the music was good.)

NSFW scenes will be present in this game not as "Fap" material, but as an important part of the relationship between characters.

For those expecting to see NSFW scenes every update, I'll put it straight; they will appeared only when they are needed.

The romance progression will be more like in recent Persona games, but those hints at the end won't just be hints.

Okay...

I think that's all I wanted to say, if any of you have some questions regarding this game, please feel free to join my discord server, we can discuss it there.

I will most likely visit this site only once a while. (To post updates.)

Have a nice day!

P.s. This thread is quite outdated, so I will fix it later.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
A very controversial subject to begin with, and I will tell you clearly, I’m not [incest] not a [loli] fan, but in Japan it is legal to marry your half-siblings (Of course, if you are of the right age). Basically, if you are not related by blood, then there is no problem. Remember that the events of this game take place in Japan. (I'm not too sure how things work in America)
Reasonably sure you mean because half-siblings ...

MISAX2E

Aug 14, 2021
(sorry for the bad english, this is not my language)
This along with Eternum is one of the best games I've ever played, I'm waiting for any update and I can't wait for another version to arrive soon that I'll love to install.
:DD

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Great protagonist and story. Model are pretty. Game is good even without nsfw scenes.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
My my my look who’s here…

Yes yes, the jerk developing Lycoris Radiata.

Hello everyone and nice to meet you all.

Your comments made me realize something important. This game is very misunderstood, and it's obviously my fault for not being able to explain things clearly from the start.

First of all, the reason I ignored this site is because it's too horny for me and I'm not that of a horndog.

But as one of my discord buddies told me (The one who showed me this thread JasonTon), “Good wine is not afraid of deep alley”, so I decided to give it a try and to my surprise people leave a lot of comments here, but there are quite a few misunderstandings about a lot of things, so I'll try to explain how this game will work.

Oh, and by the way, huge thank you to all of those who complimented this game and understood how Inei’s character works.

Now, let’s talk about the thing brought up the most, INCEST!

A very controversial subject to begin with, and I will tell you clearly, I’m not [incest] not a [loli] fan, but in Japan it is legal to marry your step-siblings (Of course, if you are of the right age). Basically, if you are not related by blood, then there is no problem. Remember that the events of this game take place in Japan. (I'm not too sure how things work in America)

Mirai won't be a romantic interest (VN does not equals all of the female character in the game are LI’s.), but she will play a major role and there will be many cute events with her.

About Akira… make your own conclusions. Next chapter will be covering a lot of Yagami family's problems and unravel a lot of things.

Now, for those wondering; is Rei a potential LI?

Then I must bring your hopes down… because he is not.

Ha ha.

Another thing to discuss…

How will Lycoris Radiata romance work?

I didn’t want to share this information so soon (As not all of the LI’s appeared in the game) but it seems like I will have to.

It’s simple. For now, I intend to make 3 locked LI’s for each personality and 4 unlocked. This means that for those 4, you will have to choose who will romance them, Inei or Ren. (After some events, they will be locked to the personality with most affection points.) Next update will have this choice before Maeda’s event, so hopefully you'll have a better understanding of how this works after playing Chapter 4.

And no, there will be no NTR. Maybe just some jokes about it.

There was a misunderstanding on Itch comments. I said there wouldn't be a solo girl, I meant Luna wouldn't be the only LI, I didn't mean there wouldn't be [Solo girl endings].

Harem Endings: there will be 2 of them. One with Diana and Artemis, I consider them as one LI. Of course, there's a lot of debate surrounding the bare minimum for a harem, but since it's definitely not a love triangle, I'll call it a harem. The second one will be a true harem ending, but not like in other games, so I won't talk about it. (You will see it if you chose to fallow many LI’s.)

And finally, let’s talk about why is this game an Adult/18+ game.

For those who do not know, “Adult/18+” does not always mean “Sex Content”.

This game will be a psychological thriller with mystery, sci-fi elements and a lot of gore (Which means there will be insanity and uncensored killing. What can I say; I’m a fan of Berserk, Akumetsu and Tokyo Ghoul (Manga not anime, both Berserk and T.G. anime sucked; only the music was good.)

NSFW scenes will be present in this game not as "Fap" material, but as an important part of the relationship between characters.

For those expecting to see NSFW scenes every update, I'll put it straight; they will appeared only when they are needed.

The romance progression will be more like in recent Persona games, but those hints at the end won't just be hints.

Okay...

I think that's all I wanted to say, if any of you have some questions regarding this game, please feel free to join my discord server, we can discuss it there.

I will most likely visit this site only once a while. (To post updates.)

Have a nice day!

P.s. This thread is quite outdated, so I will fix it later.
Scenes will be added if they needed. I understand that and it's very acceptable but if they will be few in between would you consider adding animations? It felt a bit weird seeing the lack of it in a honey select game. and since the scenes will be rare and only if they are needed it would be nice to add flavor to them even with simple animations

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Inei or Ren? as someone who hasn't played the game could you explain this to me?

Like are there two Male protags? if so you should have the multiple protag tag. (even if it is different "personalities" in which I assume you mean two minds one body).

Please correct any false assumptions.

Kuro_Kai

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
Inei or Ren? as someone who hasn't played the game could you explain this to me?

Like are there two Male protags? if so you should have the multiple protag tag. (even if it is different "personalities" in which I assume you mean two minds one body).

Please correct any false assumptions.
Yes, your assumption is correct. Two protags was supposed to be a plot twist, but this site doesn't seem to care about spoilers . I will change it to multiple protag tag.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes