VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Like more than a year ago, the game looked very promising, good art, decent amount of content and was playable, but now idk what happened...

i guess DrunkNescafe virus is spreading lol XD

Sachiko-Sama

Mar 16, 2019
I cant pass the prologue 3 even thought I studied and clicked on everything and accepted the gift I cant take the test. Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
I cant pass the prologue 3 even thought I studied and clicked on everything and accepted the gift I cant take the test. Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong
If you did all magic test before accepting the gift, you get stuck in the room.
When he comes back, you need to accept the gift and then try the last magic test, then the game goes on.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a path that doesn't get kicked out of the school? Or is that definite?
I beat the ever loving hell out of the principal, lol. Three additional times, just because.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there a path that doesn't get kicked out of the school? Or is that definite?
I beat the ever loving hell out of the principal, lol. Three additional times, just because.
The whole point of the game is that you get cursed and thrown out, you have no magic. Those without magic have no reason to be in the magic school.

Reactions: Back

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Like this game a lot, glad it's being updated and worked on again. It's much more polished and fun now. Looking forward to a lot of stuff, the hunt, wardrobe control etc

Reactions: Back

ric0chet

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone else have this game massively lag while changing scenes to the point of being unplayable? Any solution for it?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok decided to give the game another try, I ran into fewer errors this time so that is good. With that said though, is there just not much here? I am to the point where I am waiting for the chubby wizard to get my armor and I seem to have nothing to do at all. I work and then there is nothing new around town. This has been going on for like 20 straight days... is that the end of the content or am I missing something?

Never mind looks like that is the end of the current content.

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys, could someone tell me if there is a sex scene in the game? when you open the images folder it looks like there is a sex scene but i can't find it in the game, the only scene is with the boss thug but that's it

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys, could someone tell me if there is a sex scene in the game? when you open the images folder it looks like there is a sex scene but i can't find it in the game, the only scene is with the boss thug but that's it
I mean, kinda. Get your slutiness up(i forget what it's called) by doing the job, then you can do shit around the house. Showering gets a cock up your ass but it's an accident and pulled out immediately(probably the one you saw), there's also a secret bj, clickable under the bed.

Reactions: Baemz

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I mean, kinda. Get your slutiness up(i forget what it's called) by doing the job, then you can do shit around the house. Showering gets a cock up your ass but it's an accident and pulled out immediately(probably the one you saw), there's also a secret bj, clickable under the bed.
Why is there the vaginal sex tag if there no such content in this game ? :(

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Why is there the vaginal sex tag if there no such content in this game ? :(
Why is there no anal tag when there is such content in the game? Cuz the person who tagged it possibly didn't play through the whole game, just saw images or is going off of what others have said. Shit happens.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes