VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Mar 7, 2020
Very interesting art style, but game itself is unfortunately clogged with bugs and errors. Needs a lot more polishing before becoming playable.

Jan 30, 2019
I cant get her slut level to 6, her embarrassment level is at proud, ive done all of Piezos tasks dozens of times. Is there anything I can do to get her slut level to 6?
Also some of the tasks have a cost like 0, 1 or 2. What one should I be going for?
As for the main quest im waiting for the armor from Steven but nothings happened yet, what do I do?

Last edited:
Reactions: chovekovek

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
This game has a lot of promise. I like the set up, the style, even the art at times. Think I'll check back in a year though and see how things are then :)

D

Deleted member 451676

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/locations/school/headmasters_office/scenes - headmaster's office - general.rpy", line 143, in <module>
NameError: name 'p_hmwait' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/locations/school/headmasters_office/scenes - headmaster's office - general.rpyc", line 143, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Stuff\LylasCurse_0.1.45-0.1.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\Stuff\LylasCurse_0.1.45-0.1.45-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\Stuff\LylasCurse_0.1.45-0.1.45-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/locations/school/headmasters_office/scenes - headmaster's office - general.rpy", line 143, in <module>
NameError: name 'p_hmwait' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lyla's Curse 0.1.45
Wed Jun 24 21:01:38 2020

Yasenev

Jun 11, 2019
Wtf? "wait for stephen to find you some armor". I cant believe this is the end. So fucking short?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I cant get her slut level to 6, her embarrassment level is at proud, ive done all of Piezos tasks dozens of times. Is there anything I can do to get her slut level to 6?
I can't get Slut level beyond 6.
Embarrassment won't drop below Proud for me any longer.

dividead

May 1, 2017
Though it still has many more buggs than most other renpy games around it's a lot better than the last release, a few more and it should be playable again :))

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Game glitches for me every time I try to do the task: Fix balcony door. As soon as you talk to the ogre the game goes into an error state then restarts.

Reactions: Scaron

Scaron

Donor
Dec 6, 2017
Game glitches for me every time I try to do the task: Fix balcony door. As soon as you talk to the ogre the game goes into an error state then restarts.
I had the same problem, and realized it was because I had the ogre fix the bathroom door first and the balcony door after. I didn't receive an error when the ogre fixed the balcony first and the bathroom second.

ohboiimdone

Dec 6, 2018
I am stuck during the visit to the principal, i get a exception when I click on the chair and I am just stuck overthere

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
cool here even old mistakes are hewn back in now at the same point it doesn't go on (n)

her is no socks this bug is old in the new version it the bugg new thanks for this broken game ;/

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes