VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
If I was Lyla I'd kill Sock. lmao
I've said before, trainer game developers insist on having this "small floating lewd companion" character in their games for some reason(probably to help making the MC lewder) but that's just so annoying, I hate all of them and would love if they were optional. LC is no different, and if it wasn't for the great humiliation content in this game I'd have dropped it long ago.

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
I had the same problem, and realized it was because I had the ogre fix the bathroom door first and the balcony door after. I didn't receive an error when the ogre fixed the balcony first and the bathroom second.
thanks for this will try it

aris65

Oct 13, 2018
hi
i am stuck at the study room , cant take the exams and no sock , is it a bug ? i cant see any solution other than skip the prologue ... any help ? thanks

i got it finally , its all about the practise ... thanks anyway

love the game

Last edited:

vultron

May 19, 2018
I've said before, trainer game developers insist on having this "small floating lewd companion" character in their games for some reason(probably to help making the MC lewder) but that's just so annoying, I hate all of them and would love if they were optional. LC is no different, and if it wasn't for the great humiliation content in this game I'd have dropped it long ago.
I'd only kill Sock because he basically ruined her life with the necklace thing if it wasn't for that I'd be fine with him. lol

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
everytime that i go to the orc so that he fixes the balcony door i get an error and it resets the game

D

Deleted member 914647

I love this game! I love the drawing style, her little companion, and the music is so awesome too!
Only that after a while on the pawns mini quest it gets very repeatable, day after day you just go to ask for the lewd tasks but you don't have anything to do outside, and the progression is a bit slow, and you just waiting for the next day, I have tried all the options at least twice on the lewd work, which are all so great!, then I got repeated scenes, and I am only slut level 3. Then I am getting bugs with this ignore, roll over window, which is pretty annoying and stopped me playing, and the scene where the protagonist has to clean the owners juice off from the floor is just missing.
But till then the game was awesome with surprisingly good scenes and actions after actions and missions, even on the streets, even from the beginning.
Eagerly waiting for more update and fixes and a lot more degradation! :D
Once finished, this will be a great game!

Dec 21, 2019
Cool game! Lyla is hot, Sock is funny, unique setting, solid writing, it has all the makings of a gem. It's even different enough from typical trainers that it manages to feel fresh. But... the lack of content is disappointing.

So what's the deal here? Is it just 1 solo dev? Does he work full time and this is just a rare hobby? Was it abandoned for 2 years and just recently picked back up? I'm genuinely curious.

May 16, 2020
Seems like
Cool game! Lyla is hot, Sock is funny, unique setting, solid writing, it has all the makings of a gem. It's even different enough from typical trainers that it manages to feel fresh. But... the lack of content is disappointing.

So what's the deal here? Is it just 1 solo dev? Does he work full time and this is just a rare hobby? Was it abandoned for 2 years and just recently picked back up? I'm genuinely curious.
Seems like its somewhat of a combination of all three unfortunately. The most frustrating part is theres plenty of people willing to support this if it just got some polishing and a bit more frequent updates.

Dec 21, 2019
Seems like

Seems like its somewhat of a combination of all three unfortunately. The most frustrating part is theres plenty of people willing to support this if it just got some polishing and a bit more frequent updates.
I might actually support this one myself if it was being worked on for real. I don't do that often. But it already has SOME support. 170 patreons and $680 per month. That's not a huge sum, but it's not nothing. It has added up to thousands of dollars over the months and years. It's enough that there's really no excuse, they're getting money and they should be putting some time and effort into earning it.

Reactions: Mev423 and SN123

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
I love it! Just a few things:
- I wish it had any scenes where the characters are having sex (let's say that one of the mages shapeshifts into Lyla, and someone else fucks him/her)
- I'm not that much into what the author is into - not into the humiliation stuff, strongly not into spitting, and also the relationship progressions dont feel that smooth, though that part is better than most games

One question: while inside the room on the bottom right conrner theres a button says test mode. It gives the option to forest - explore but that option always crashes regardless of my level. Can I make it work

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
any
walkthrough?...
Is it even necessary? Follow the Quest menu, "Wait for your armor" is the final quest at the moment. Repeat interactions and Lyla will get more corruption, unlocking different reactions and more interactions.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes