are there any discord links ?
for this server ?

if so then plz send me an invite here
MSHF#2113

Last edited:

VoodooMonkey

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Cool game! Lyla is hot, Sock is funny, unique setting, solid writing, it has all the makings of a gem. It's even different enough from typical trainers that it manages to feel fresh. But... the lack of content is disappointing.

So what's the deal here? Is it just 1 solo dev? Does he work full time and this is just a rare hobby? Was it abandoned for 2 years and just recently picked back up? I'm genuinely curious.
Hey man, glad you enjoyed game so far ^_^
And yeah, it's primarily just me working on it and Pale Horse working a lot of the code. We both work full time jobs and I try to devote as much time as possible to development work but there's only so much I can do when I can only work on the game at nights. If you look under the hood the code is quite complex and overall dev time for these elements takes awhile but I'm doing the best I can.

And naw, I didn't take a break for two years. It's just all of the animations and everything take quite a bit of time and some old bugs persist still. I'm always stuck between a rock and a hard place, do I go back and rework existing content, or do I press forward onto new content.

frostybotswanan

Apr 4, 2020
Help!Every time i tell to fix balcony door this happens,Any solution?...
When the error appears hit the option to revert or go back, keep going back until you have two options from the orc again for repairs and fix them in a different order from the one you originally picked that caused the error. I had it and that allowed me to continue without errors.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Dev Blog #30
Hey Guys! Just dropping a quick update. This might be a short one as we've primarily been trucking forward.
Pale Horse has been head deep in programming and I've been head deep in writing and drawing sprites and sprite animations.
We're hoping to have a the adventure system up and running using a lot of mock art by next week (key word is hope lol) so we can start stress testing it and making sure the design and story elements are working as intended. And I'm hoping to have most of the art completed during the stress testing phase.
Other than that, we're pushing forward constantly. Thank you for your patience and support and constant interaction in the discord server. I've been posting a lot of the progress art and tidbits in the #patreon channel of the discord server and will start posting them up here.
On a side note, I'm going to be interviewing next weekend, and at some point in October :) I might be able to share the recording with you guys here after it's done.

Mmh hope they didn't take all that time and effort to focus on sprite animations, we all agree that we need more lewd scenes right :unsure:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I went on Patreon to do a check up. And came across this -->

DEV BLOG #32

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a quick update since it's been awhile. I can't believe how fast the time has been flying lately.
I've just been head down at the moment. There's still a lot of work to cleanup and finish. My main job has been in a crunch the last few weeks so it's just been work, then come home and do dev work then crash. Now lately just to throw in something different, I decided last minute that it would just be fun to take part in a version of Inktober called Kinktober and that's been an absolute blast to be honest. I'm keeping the sketches real straight forward or just slapping them down as fast as possible (even though they're all animated). But they've been great to rebuild my creativity and keep it strong.
The weekend before last, I needed build a new workstation last minute. Definitely was not planning to upgrade my computer out of the blue but was kind of forced to lol. Anyways this thing is baller, I picked up a Ryzen 9 3900X processor and new motherboard, ssd's and ram. This thing is such a big improvement for illustrating, Clipstudio now is incredibly smooth at large canvases ^_^
And lol, for those that don't know, I made an onlyfans account, it's free right now but I've been putting my kinktober stuff on it.

As far as game status update
, it's still getting there! I've been steadily doing dev work each night and making as much progress as I can until I pass out lol. I don't have much more details at the moment -_-
But you guys have been seriously great and you have no idea how much I value everyone that's been sticking around cheering me on! It really keeps me trucking forward ^_^
Some side news:
On the , as I mentioned after I posted up the interview with Akabur, we broke the 1000 member mark! I created a role-playing channel in it called #ask-lyla, a place where members can talk to Lyla, and she'll respond. It's a been a lot of fun actually. Recently I made a new Sock account and he ran amuck across the server being all confused. This sounds really weird to explain it out everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with it.

Edit: Almost forgot to add this, to anyone who's a fan of Akabur and follow his development, you probably know who Dahr is. Well I'm gonna be interviewing him with Disclaimer Oct 17th ^_^ so that's gonna be a ton of fun!

Oct 24th will be doing a Q&A with Reiq. Though I'll be a tertiary guest on that one.

Alright, I gotta go to bed now, it's like 2am here...

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes