VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
D

Deleted member 3145675

Ok guys three more months and we'll reach one year without an update, we can do it ! Dev you can do it ! :love:

I had a really good dev day today with my GF...

Hi,
Dev literally updated his Patreon while you were writing your post.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

I had a really good dev day today with my GF...

Hi,
Dev literally updated his Patreon while you were writing your post.
Is this the new update or just some news/CGs ? :unsure:

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I had a really good dev day today with my GF. We ended up realizing we needed to rework some of the story on the update and for it to make sense, need to add a new element to Lyla's Hunting armor which is a Robe to protect her modesty.

Was playing around with a few ideas, one being a traditional robe that Lyla would need to hold shut constantly and would basically expose herself if she had to do anything or a poncho style which would allow her arms to reach out of the sides to do stuff and keep the robe closed kind of. I'm not quite sure which path to go cause I'm aiming for max hardship for her lol but the traditional robe just doesn't look as good as the poncho style.

She's going to be wearing this outfit in very public settings a lot. Obviously she doesn't want to but this outfit is a set and doesn't work with anything else added to her "equipment slots" lol. It makes more sense when explained in the story ^_^

Because of the new story change we need to make and add in, I needed to develop a new character and location. We realized the story really needs this character to make the decisions air tight, also I think he'll be much loved..not him as a character but his fetish for fashion and giving deep discounts hehe.

D

Deleted member 3145675

Hi,
(voice of Eddie Izzard)

Yes Mate, we even got at least 24 of them... - bugger off back to Britain now ... ;)

====

Lyla's cool gal... anybody had any doubt about it?

/ yes it's a humorous post - just in case you wondered...

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I remember this dev saying somewhere that he haven't too much time for the game due his work, still surprise me how much time he have to waste drawing in each post of his patreon or doing some bullshit, he could have like 20 scenes for the game by now, i really like it but i think its time for me to skip it, maybe ill take a look again in a few years if im still alive.

zehirman

May 25, 2017
Yeah gonna drop the patreons too, i can undestand the problems etc etc but 2 years and no really big update. Shame that was one of my favorite game on this site...Maybe in the future i'm gonna support again but for now it's a waste.

Mar 12, 2020
According to F95 guidelines "Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. "

This means this game can never be considered 'abandoned' as long as the dev posts drawings on his patreon, even if the next update happens in 2099. That said, if I'm alive by some miracle, I will definitely check it out!

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes