VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
They wrote in Discord that they wanted to make a combat system...
Was this ever mentioned on Patreon? I don't recall seeing any mentionings of it before (discounting Discord as I very rarely visit that). I admit, however, that I'm a little hazy on things atm as it's been a rather long and tiring past week for me. ^^'

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Was this ever mentioned on Patreon? I don't recall seeing any mentionings of it before (discounting Discord as I very rarely visit that). I admit, however, that I'm a little hazy on things atm as it's been a rather long and tiring past week for me. ^^'
I can't fathom why devs think it is a good idea to throw half assed battle systems into story driven games. It takes a lot of time to develop and in 9 out of 10 times is pain to play because it lacks responsiveness and balance.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I wonder what ever happened to the band that was associated with the game. What are they up to now? Is the dev still working with them to create music for the game, or no?

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
I seem to be stuck ,

Quest: wait for Stephan to bring you Armor

Nothing happened
You would need to check on the discord server to see what's going on as I believe that they are fixing a lot of things on their end or may scrap the project and remake the project step-by - step so errors can be minimized. From the current game, there are lots of bugs which leads to lots of error notifications on the discord server.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
You would need to check on the discord server to see what's going on as I believe that they are fixing a lot of things on their end or may scrap the project and remake the project step-by - step so errors can be minimized. From the current game, there are lots of bugs which leads to lots of error notifications on the discord server.
Ok
but is that close to the end of this update? or these there a lot of content i haven't touched yet?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Finished it on that bringing armor thing because i can't progress further.
Is there even further? No matter, they been making this for 5 years and that's all they have to show for it?
This is totally being milked lol isn't it? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes