VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Why is there no anal tag when there is such content in the game? Cuz the person who tagged it possibly didn't play through the whole game, just saw images or is going off of what others have said. Shit happens.
Yeah well if you can call it an anal sex scene lol

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
God I hate the Sock so much, I hope there's an option to do away with him later or at least find ways of not having him in a scene.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hopefully it fixes a lot of the errors I was getting with the last build of the game.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Well, there is only 1 dude working on this project and imo what he is doing is way more creative and in depth than 99% of other adults games. Sure it takes ton of time and if you expect tons of content each month it's definitely not the game for you.

But checking this game every once in a while is very refreshing because it's unique, creative and what is here is very well done. Go check Vodoo Monkey patreon's where he shows the whole devellopement procress, he is not just stacking Daz assets together, he is modelling and drawing everything himself.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
A hero for tonight ? Don't know if it's been released yet, but if it's not it should be less than 6 hrs from now.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
Well, there is only 1 dude working on this project and imo what he is doing is way more creative and in depth than 99% of other adults games. Sure it takes ton of time and if you expect tons of content each month it's definitely not the game for you.

But checking this game every once in a while is very refreshing because it's unique, creative and what is here is very well done. Go check Vodoo Monkey patreon's where he shows the whole devellopement procress, he is not just stacking Daz assets together, he is modelling and drawing everything himself.
Seriously? In depth? How can you say this? The game has no content

More creative and in depth of 99% of the other games you say... Even if this was true (and I'm not sayng that), it means nothing. This game is stuck from 2017 to basically the same content. I don't care about the creative process, I do care about the overall result that is basically a demo.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Couldn't find image 'Sock_Flip'.
Also, I noticed some of the newer animations have issues with the animation getting stuck on screen (for example Piezo jerking himself gets stuck on the left side while his static image is speaking).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes