Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
If the dev can keep the game going for 5 months then I might sub ..... but i remember Breeding season and all the mess there .... then they went off and made the crappy Cloud Meadow game .....If the dev can sort out his drama then maybe

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game looks like its gonna be a good one keep mini games and puzzles out of it OR at least make them skippable
gonna keep an eye on this game looks pretty good and interesting too

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The public game has content restrictions.

But paid subscribers have access to the full version with 2 scenes 18+

There are 9 animations in one scene, 8 in another️

6 endings in the scene "Council"

2 endings in the "Massage" scene

In addition, each scene can be repeated to see all the endings.

Therefore, if you want to have access to all game content, then become our subscriber and enjoy⠀

We will be happy to receive feedback from you. Feel free to write your impressions of the game.

Not only bugs and errors, but also what you liked.

Write your comments here under the post or in the Discord.

Together we will make Lyndaria even better!

Enjoy the game♥

From the patreon page ..... 12 dollars a month to play

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I stopped playing Forbidded Fruit due the fact that game include Male Protagonist as well, I wasn't interested in even if there was Female portagonist playble one. I dopped that game after my hope died to play it without male portagonist into it.

Now we come to this game. Female Protagonist, that knowing about previous project mantioned befor. I wait 'till here will be clear as sun that it will be keept Female portagonist. I tand to not play it untill it confirmed it will be that way it is. Than even with cool art like that it make me want to play, but whenever I see somenthing it not my liking I just stop, asking about it never hart no body.

For now I keep looking into it befor deciding to dive into it later on.

Last edited:

kentuckysnowstorm

Apr 19, 2020
I really enjoyed some of the scenes and direction from the original FF, but a lot of it wasn't great and their half-hearted attempt at remaking it was terrible. Paywalling all scenes and some features means I'll be eagerly waiting for a cracked version or not playing at all.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Every single dev that revamps/redos/delays/etc has like God coming down on them and smiting them himself every month. God has chosen each and every single one of them out of billions to punish them and only them. Literally the most oppressed people in the world. Quadruple Covid victims with long term covid etc. This dude is even from Crimea, literally lol. Start a petrean take some money and sell it on steam when its good enough. I don\t donate to devs who start over and spend next releasing old content from last game.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
yeah sounds like the Cloud meadow SCAM not falling for it .........
At least with Cloud Meadow theres a code you can enter that includes full access to the gallery and its always updated here lol. We need someone to eventually upload a version of this game with the paid content.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
At least with Cloud Meadow theres a code you can enter that includes full access to the gallery and its always updated here lol. We need someone to eventually upload a version of this game with the paid content.
that wasn't the issue It started as Breeding season with a dev called h-bomb ..he hired s purple and the current team of cloud meadow ..... they stole he money and the assets and killed a great game Breeding Season to go off and make a crappy game called cloud meadow S purple totally ripped off H-bomb

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
To reiterate what Candy said: Cloud Meadow is a scummy ripoff that was generated by gutting the OG game of that genre.

Incidentally, the other one of this genre is equally dead to me because they decided to split progress from their other game to make it (I forget entirely what the name of Gzone's game is. Team Bieno is what they call themselves on that project though.)

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
To reiterate what Candy said: Cloud Meadow is a scummy ripoff that was generated by gutting the OG game of that genre.

Incidentally, the other one of this genre is equally dead to me because they decided to split progress from their other game to make it (I forget entirely what the name of Gzone's game is. Team Bieno is what they call themselves on that project though.)
Im aware of the drama between Cloud Meadow and what not. I was moreso referring to the paywall not being an issue as it is with this game. But im sure in a few days someone will upload the full gallery or something along those lines.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello guys, thank you all for your comments:love:

Let me give you some answers.

1 There aren't many activities in the game right now. We decided to show you the game like this to see if we're moving in the right direction or not. Next, we want to add such mechanics as
- Movement through locations
- Closet
- Gallery
- Store with items
- Quest to find items
- Mini-games
- Ability to build relationships with characters

It will take us a few months to implement all of this, but we'll try to gradually add more mechanics one by one.

2 The limited content in the game is a bonus for our subscribers. We didn't completely limit the scenes in the game. But we decided to give subscribers a small bonus as a reward for their investment in the project. Since we have a project at the very beginning stage and we appreciate every dollar we get. This helps us to further develop the project and improve the quality and quantity of content in the game.

3 Now in the game there are a few bugs. Thank you to those who helped us find them. We are already working on the bugfix and will upload it soon.

4 We plan to release updates once a month like we did with Forbidden Fruit. If we have more money in the project, then we will have the opportunity to increase the team and release updates more often

Special thanks to everyone who has written positive comments and valid criticism. The team is very pleased to read your feedback. And also thanks to those who understand that the game is at an early stage and did not write bad comments.

Subscribe to our social networks, there we post sprites of new characters and write news on the development of the game.
Also if you liked the game, you can support us here -
thank you for playing :giggle:

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes