codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Then create an option for the penis, because right now they are not furries but mascots...
This is real option guy

I dont understand, why just not do both version and add toggle.

Why make game appeal to one side when you can just make it for everyone choose to see it or not at least.

Nowadays ~ i don't know any new furry game or beastiality game.
Anyone can recommend?

Reactions: CluelessDork

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
New public build ->

Looks like the team actually added animal penis option in their new version (y)
But yes still behind a lot of pay walls here, you can also dress up Maya now in the options, but again need patreon version to have her wear it ingame.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CluelessDork

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This is real option guy

I dont understand, why just not do both version and add toggle.

Why make game appeal to one side when you can just make it for everyone choose to see it or not at least.

Nowadays ~ i don't know any new furry game or beastiality game.
Anyone can recommend?
project Myriam..or... mating season .... mating season is a remake of breeding season that looks promising but is just now in development ........Project Myriam she gets it on with a great Dane and a horse ....there are others just use the bestiality tag filter and you can find them here

_raisin

Feb 28, 2021
project Myriam..or... mating season .... mating season is a remake of breeding season that looks promising but is just now in development ........Project Myriam she gets it on with a great Dane and a horse ....there are others just use the bestiality tag filter and you can find them here
Mating season is too weeb-y for me. BOTN does basically the same and doesn't make me cringe at the screenshots.

LionSex

Mar 21, 2018
I Really like this game so far, It has very nice artwork. I would prefer if the Women also looked as animalistic as the men but hopefully it will be an option with future updates. Sadly the game does have alot of paywalled content but I'm going to give the devs the benefit of the doubt and hope in the future all the content will be unlocked when the game is done.

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes