Others Completed Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Got this message while trying to play the VR version
1645045421577.png

Which is weird because I can play the normal version without any problem...am I missing something?

Reactions: orochimaru95

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Got this message while trying to play the VR version

Which is weird because I can play the normal version without any problem...am I missing something?
Microsoft Visual C++ = "vcredist", search this on Google.
Try downloading and installing the 2015 redist, and then try 2017 if that doesn't work.
It says to do exactly that in the log.

If that doesn't fix it, I have no clue other than maybe it's your hardware, or another obscure software dependency.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
This game really needs a translation and decensor both merged together if possible :( dont think I can even give this game a try without the translation, too much text xD

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
View attachment 538031

Decensored the penis, it was under MachineFutanari in SDGame, apparently not in the higashi DLL. Just had to change a "ismosaic" boolean from true to false in one line with dnSpy.

Also found out that there's an unused, and seemingly incomplete, color adjustment system for the clothing, and a functional skirt length slider, and bloom can be adjusted with simple float values in the EXE with dnSpy. There's several "presets" listed but I haven't found a way to cycle them in-game, might just be for story scenes or something.

Also there's a cheat for adding Orgasmo or whatever by holding O on the Machine Release / Machine Purchase page for longer than 2000ms.

Also I pulled out all the internal XML files from SDGame.exe and Higashi.dll (original from within the game EXE) so that they can be edited for modding. Especially interesting is the Content\Databases\Temporary.xml file that lets you define the initial values for your scene, and the Content\UI\SliderPallets\BodyChangeScene\BodyChange.xml file that lets you adjust the Min and Max range for the body sliders from 0-1 to something like -5 to 20 (it won't look good) and add the unused Skirt Length function, which is set up in the attached BodyChange.xml file.

The UncensoredPenis exe is just the uncensored penis and nothing else changed IIRC, the other one has Bloom reduced such that the original screen and the blurred screen used to make the bloom effect aren't oversaturated and is less present, and the testicles max size has been boosted from 2 to 3 IIRC. I tried bigger but it looked bad with the animation system, it just wasn't made for it.

Still don't know what the model format is beyond being compressed in a renamed gzip. It kind of looks like an FBX but I can't get it to import in Blender or Noesis, and it might be using AssimpNet.dll to import models and of the supported model format FBX is the only one that looks similar.
I have been mucking about with dnSpy but I cannot edit any fields because of namespace/reference errors when compiling I'm completely new to this so sorry about the newbie question

I'm just trying to decensor the VR version of the game and cannot get anywhere as I'm clueless

Edit: ah I have to be debugging the game at the same time xV

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Here's a mosaic remover for VR. English version, but not sure if that matters.
I edited the .dll using dnSpy after seeing the software being mentioned a couple posts above and to be completely honest I had no idea what I was doing lol. It was pretty much trial and error but after an hour or so of fiddling with a couple of lines in the code it finally does what it's supposed to...
I tried to do the same thing emogifucker did for the futa penis but it just disappears completely if I try to do anything with it, so that part will unfortunately still be censored!
this is literally what I have just ran into, it disappears completely, need more info if possible.

edit: comparing work atm, noticed entry iset.mosaicTargetFemaleFutanari

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
And I have succeeded :love: will upload VR demosiac soon, also imported BodyChange.xml by
emogifucker

full decensor for vr:

and 100% file with unlimited resources goes here C:\Users\*YOURPCNAME*\AppData\Roaming\zerobyteorbit\Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple\1.0.0.0 > Accumulation.dat

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
View attachment 217129

Overview:
In a ruined world remains only the Devil's Castle. There was an elf witch Nagi who was masturbating to kill time with machines found in a small room in the basement. When she was satisfied with all the machines, she remembered the existence of a ruined temple on the top floor of the demon's castle. There was a cloud buster secretly hiding a machine with incomparable amount of wickedness compared to the machine found in the underground small room. The Cloud Buster was a large machine that blew away stagnant clouds using orgone energy, and inside it contained machines used for rituals. Nagi got so fired up seeing the aggressive, torturing machine that she could die. When you free all the machines in this cloud buster, you'll get a hint to fix the ruined world. Nagi decided to dedicate her body to these machines.... The harsh, unforgiving, and nightmare-like machine masturbation begins.
Release Date: 2018/12/30
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA -

Thank you @DLSmaster for sharing this game.

Grab the here. It's not perfect as @mercury mentions in their post but they did fine work here.

View attachment 217130 View attachment 217131 View attachment 217132 View attachment 217133 View attachment 217134 View attachment 217135 View attachment 217136 View attachment 217137 View attachment 217138
Not sure if still active here, but could you upload my vr uncen to main post please, thanks.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

Faux-Spark

Nov 21, 2019
Has anyone had the problem of the game version "resetting" itself? I used to have Mouth options and other features but now they're gone.
Edit: It's actually the opposite. Version 1.1 removed features for some reason.

Last edited:

Remi Hiyama

Mar 10, 2021
Has anyone had the problem of the game version "resetting" itself? I used to have Mouth options and other features but now they're gone.
Edit: It's actually the opposite. Version 1.1 removed features for some reason.
That doesn't make any sense to me. I don't know where the version number would be, but I've got the one with the SF machines, which should be current, and it certainly does have mouth options.

Sep 28, 2022
ho
And I have succeeded :love: will upload VR demosiac soon, also imported BodyChange.xml by
emogifucker

full decensor for vr:

and 100% file with unlimited resources goes here C:\Users\*YOURPCNAME*\AppData\Roaming\zerobyteorbit\Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple\1.0.0.0 > Accumulation.dat
how do you get it to decensor in vr?

Reactions: Painmaster

dizzyscissyhhhh

Oct 31, 2022
emogifucker

full decensor for vr:

Is this file for unlocking everything? Where to put it there is no appdata in C drive

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
View attachment 2170023
Good news, now I can play in VR, bad news, it doesn't cast the screen to the oculus quest.
My setup is quest 2 with virtual desktop. And I can run other games like koikatsu so...idk what's happening.
The game loads and I can play it (blindly) but on the headset it's stuck on the loading screen (not frozen tho).
Has anyone encountered a similar problem and how did you solve it?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes