Collection Video Mack G4 collection [2024-04-27] [Mack Gee/mackgee4]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

OnlyTheBest8

Donor
Aug 12, 2021
Not sure, but i have no idea how a bunch of haters could get it banned for CP (Coomer points) < this is a joke btw

I would imagine mega has some form of human verification for these types of things
I don't think they do human verification; that would be way too expensive for them. When in doubt, they just delete (less trouble for them). That's why you should never trust your cloud provider and only see them as additional temporary storage. It's insane to see people putting their files there without any backup plan. To be honest, there is content I myself do not consider worth backing up, but in this case? I hope he gets his stuff back from the fans.

Reactions: ok42069

Jbubby

May 28, 2022
Well, seems author's mega was banned because of the last video. Any chance someone has it and can upload to pixeldrain?
it wasn't even technically incest was it? it was a mom and daughter, both appearing of legal age, fucking the same guy. mega is stupid AF. i'm guessing we're not gonna be getting stuff as quickly as before now because mega is, unfortunately, the easiest upload download place for stuff.

Dec 8, 2023
it wasn't even technically incest was it? it was a mom and daughter, both appearing of legal age, fucking the same guy. mega is stupid AF. i'm guessing we're not gonna be getting stuff as quickly as before now because mega is, unfortunately, the easiest upload download place for stuff.
I think girl's age is quite debatable at least judging by appearance that is why it was banned

muhratio

Jul 31, 2020
All of his videos seems to have been recovered.

For those who are waiting for Marie Rose QOS, here you are :
Thanks, king.

it's not full
It is. The tweet says it's 2:48 long. This video is that length.

BTW, just as a heads up, when previewing on gofile, it has no sound, but when downloaded it's fine.

Jbubby

May 28, 2022
Good new and horrible news.
Good: MG4 is now hosting his files on gofile, so you can download stuff again.
HORRIBLE: the quality took a BIG dive. the files are much smaller, so 4k isn't real 4k and 1080 isnt real 1080 let alone any other resolutions matching what they used to.

EDIT: it seems this only applies to certain projects. The latest Marie Rose QOS project appears to be available in full 4K and 1080, but older projects are not in their full resolution. I'm betting he did not save full-sized copies of the videos and had them stored as backups on a website that drops the resolution. So he uploaded these lowered resolution versions assuming they're the same thing.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Fuck. I just found this guy's stuff and it's so good.

3 things I really like.

1: The animation is so smooth, and it's on VAM which is good but most of the stuff I've seen with animators using it isn't that amazing.

2: The bulges. They're just right, not too crazy but enough to make you feel like those gorgeous cocks have impact, as they should considering how long and thick they are. Which leads me to the my 3 point.

3: The music. I know A LOT of people don't like PMV's, and honestly a lot of them aren't done well. But when it's synced to the sex like with this guy's vids, it's really fucking good. Like you can imagine that large cockhead slamming directly into the cervix and pushing it in deep exactly when the beats drop and it's just so good.

jimmydanks27

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know where to find the hair buns he used in the Mar8 video? Or are they custom?

Never mind, I think I found it. If anyone else is curious I'm pretty sure it's Debra Piggy Bun from s p l i n e VR's Hair Megapack V2.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
did mack got canned?
Nevertheless I managed to find the video, so here you go gentlemen, grab the link before it is reported, deleted or who knows whatever might happen
Pixeldrain
hope MG makes more like this one, I like the older characters this is fresh air. I also hope we get some preggo one day and animations with just the gals.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes