John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
W/A/S/D or hold your left mouse key Move
Press an object/npc or enemies to interact (object/npc to interact, enemies to auto follow and use normal attack to those enemies)
Shift + Arrow keys on your keyboard to Run
Space = Attack on the spot (target or mouse cursor direction)
E = Target nearby objects
F = Heavy Attack (Available only when equipped with a weapon, aims in the direction of the target or in the direction of the mouse cursor if no target is targeted)
R = Grapple (male character only) After grappling, click left or right to reduce the stun bar, then R again to cancel.
X = toggle run
Q = Gesture (dance, lewd dance, threaten and sit)
T = If the slot with the mouse cursor is an animal item, dismantle it
H = Drops the item in the slot with the mouse cursor on the ground
Left click: Move the item you click. You can move the item out of the inventory to throw it to the ground.
Right-click: using consumables, equipment (if weapon or shield, right-click to block), building items, etc. can be used by right-clicking. NPCs who you captured after feeding can also be summoned as your ally by right-clicking.
Shift + right click: Use food or consumables 10 times in a row
Ctrl + click If your property (building or NPC) is within the buildable area, you can interact with it even if you are far away (you can trying doing this when you killed something that is not far away but you can't reach it with normal walking)
Shift + left click = when you open boxes or your equipment slots. You can use shift + left click to instantly move it to the storage or equipment slots

Number keys Use inventory item (left-most slot is 1)

M Map
ESC Pause
TAB Show/hide menu
Alt plus arrow keys/press and hold the mouse wheel to move around your inner game screen
Alt plus Q/R or rolling the mouse wheel to Zoom in/Zoom out
Alt plus R = reset to the original state of game camera
--------------------------------------------------

hold ctrl and press any building you placed. Then press the remove icon to go into remove mode (remove mode can be cancel with right-click and is able to remove grasses and any building you click)

separating the stack is to hold ctrl and click the item stack you want to make it half

you can also separating only 1 from 999 for example. Just roll your mouse wheel

I already add this on my guide where i talk about the big foot

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheroky

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Dang! This game have option to turn gore off? I'm in!
Yes. But I am not sure what exactly it does, since heavy attacks still dismember enemies. Maybe it reduced the amounts of blood this causes?

What level do you have to be to fight the android? Her attacks are fast and she deals tons of damage. Heavy shield?
The one in the laboratory? I think I was around level 50, and the fight wasn't particularly hard. And yes, I am normally using winged shield and healing potions in my fights. My weapon was battle axe.

Jigugg

Apr 18, 2024
I enjoyed the game, waiting a bit for more content and bug fixing... imo they should improve crafting and building system in late game.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
really needs a work bench that can alter the size of MC(man's) penis, and an easier way without using commands to have npcs/the other main character stay where the base is.

Jun 16, 2022
Hold right mouse button to aim, press left mouse button to release arrow. Or something like that.

So far, there is no information about decorations being good for morale. But people do need food, water and beds, even if they aren't using them. And you should make sure people's personalities are compatible. Fortunately, animals and monsters are compatible with everybody.
Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, but how do you recruit natives? So far, I figured out about the stun factor (run and whack with bat), built the cage, placed grilled meat in their cage (It was their favorite food), and I got them to max affinity. However, as soon as I release them they collapse to the ground with no interactions available, besides the carry/dismantle/inventory check options. I slept in my hut to pass some time, but they are still laid out. Did I miss a step?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, but how do you recruit natives? So far, I figured out about the stun factor (run and whack with bat), built the cage, placed grilled meat in their cage (It was their favorite food), and I got them to max affinity. However, as soon as I release them they collapse to the ground with no interactions available, besides the carry/dismantle/inventory check options. I slept in my hut to pass some time, but they are still laid out. Did I miss a step?
right click them in ur inventory, not just left click and drop them on the ground

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I want the Miko suit but I need the dlc to get the fighter orb. How do I get it ?
no one said it required dlc. use the special assault items like angry pot (+5 raiders lvl), hell totem(+50 raiders lvl). And using 4 angry pots are enough to summon the elite raiders (red armor enemies). Just kill them and you can get some in their pocket

Reactions: flannan

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
no one said it required dlc. use the special assault items like angry pot (+5 raiders lvl), hell totem(+50 raiders lvl). And using 4 angry pots are enough to summon the elite raiders (red armor enemies). Just kill them and you can get some in their pocket
I read that wrong and I read the previous comment after. I forgot to delete mine. Thanks, I was wondering why these items existed.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes