YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Oh, this game will get banned because cannibalism is not accepted in the USA. Or any other country. I have feeling when Steam finds that or beta tests it they find it unworthy. So be back on internet eventually. May need to find another place out, I recommend blog, just be safe. Don't leave portal from steam?
Damn, bro never played The Forest. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: The NTRtainer

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
May I ask a question since you're here ? How do you even make a slave ?
Craft a club. And beat a native with it. They'll faint instead of dying. Pick them up into your inventory.
Build a cage. Put the native into one of the cage slots. Put food into the other. Wait until it says "MAX" on the native's portrait.
Put them back into your inventory. Right click their icon from your inventory.
You now have a friend.

Also, don't forget to set their roaming location, as this guy described here:
When you recruit new NPC, you should set their default location to be at you base too
put them down -> click on them -> "Move" -> "Location" -> click on where you want them to be around
"Territory" are how far they can move around, use house or bed.
"Combat Area" are how far they will fight enemy.

Jan 12, 2024
what im i supposed to do in this situation? View attachment 3750093
Don't use "/exp". It breaks things.
Instead at the start of a new game, use:
/get berry_exp_04 50
Right click 25 of them, switch to the other protagonist, and eat the other 25.
This will make you more than strong enough to handle all the game's current content without ass-fucking the raid spawning code.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
That sounds demented.
And yet, it was one of the previous games by this game's developers, Black Market. I am worried about the developers' mental health.

what does BM stand for on F95?
Black Market. And it doesn't stand on F95.
It is a game somewhat similar to Monster Black Market, but made by authors of Mad Island.

I can't access the DLC content. It's said that I need to update it even though I downloaded the latest version from Ci-en developer website. Is it a bug?
Probably not. You can just update even if you don't have a legal copy.

thank you for your answers
I didn't know that you could let them die and harvest more seeds, I always thought that once they'd been turned into food, you'd have to recover them quickly before they rotted and became completely unusable.
Yes, that is unobvious. There are too many unobvious things in this game.

OH. So its the same with animal taming too ?
Yes, animal taming and native taming work the same way in this game. The only difference is their preferences in food. For example, wolves and werewolves prefer to eat small animals whole. And amazons prefer trophies from defeated powerful foes.

Since you're new here, I recommend you this guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-08-beta-steam-e-made.209671/page-13#post-13838706
and especially all the links at the bottom of it.

Beside female mc... Can other girl having sex with native? The one we save and capture like giant girl.
There is a complicated network of who can have sex with whom. Probably because the authors did not make all of them.
I recommend checking the gallery for details.
As a general rule, unique NPCs don't have much scenes, while generic natives have more of them.

what im i supposed to do in this situation?
Use a katana to slice through their hordes. Luring them onto fields of spikes is also an option.

deeter-mboy

Formerly 'deet69'
Mar 14, 2024
What this game is really missing is that mutant from BM that raped lolis to death to produce super cum
Would be even better if it could use shotas too

• Haha
Reactions: Lophora
Jun 18, 2020
And yet, it was one of the previous games by this game's developers, Black Market. I am worried about the developers' mental health.

Black Market. And it doesn't stand on F95.
It is a game somewhat similar to Monster Black Market, but made by authors of Mad Island.

Probably not. You can just update even if you don't have a legal copy.

Yes, that is unobvious. There are too many unobvious things in this game.

Yes, animal taming and native taming work the same way in this game. The only difference is their preferences in food. For example, wolves and werewolves prefer to eat small animals whole. And amazons prefer trophies from defeated powerful foes.

Since you're new here, I recommend you this guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-08-beta-steam-e-made.209671/page-13#post-13838706
and especially all the links at the bottom of it.

There is a complicated network of who can have sex with whom. Probably because the authors did not make all of them.
I recommend checking the gallery for details.
As a general rule, unique NPCs don't have much scenes, while generic natives have more of them.

Use a katana to slice through their hordes. Luring them onto fields of spikes is also an option.

Oh thanks. My game currently has no DLC, can I just download the DLC and will the old save be able to access the DLC contents ?

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Is the cannibalism avoidable? By that i mean, can i play the whole game without having to partake in it? I'm fine with enemy NPCs doing it, i just don't wanna do it myself.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes