Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The construction system must be improved, the walls and defenses are not placed correctly, and are not displayed correctly. It seems that the walls are placed too low or in the ground, and it seems that the enemies can pass over the walls. In addition, it does not seem possible to make rotations with furniture and walls.

The number of enemies attacking during raids seems to be intrinsically related to the character’s level. I cheated with the menu in the game, increased skills and level, and there are hundreds of enemies in each raid. It would be necessary to modify that, it’s a pity.

Reactions: Space_Cow99

batalion993

Jun 12, 2020
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.09 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- Drops x100
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.
- Inf. Lives Cheat
- Inf. Food and Water Cheat(NPCs included)

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as safe.. so long its used on the right version of the game.(Tho the last updates from dev really changes many save features, so new game would be preferable)
Info: Dev changed good amount of save features maybe the old saves can work again also added an
SteamWorkshopControl ;)
EA Build V0.0.9 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v19.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.20
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

after i istall the latest version, the game wont start. crash.

Jun 12, 2021
Hi! Any chance to make it work with official Steam version of the game?
sadly no, only for this thread version :/

EDIT:
looked into the code of the bought version, there is no difference.
It will work with the bought version just pay attention to the version of the game ;)
its the BETA version you have to select it in the steam properties.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_Bunny
Jun 12, 2021
Maybe add this info to description?

Any chance to make it compatible?

I mean Steam Workshop will be in a next version and more and more people will move to Steam version of the game.
will do, its already in the Troubleshooting spoiler but to be clear i write it above aswell ^^

well where i live its banned, i could buy it with an VPN or could unlock it with an Steam key i think that works too.

or someone provides me with the the Assembly-CSharp.dll of the bought game that should work.. but again that will be extra work i could try it for a bit maybe its not that bad

J_Bunny

Jun 5, 2018
will do, its already in the Troubleshooting spoiler but to be clear i write it above aswell ^^

well where i live its banned, i could buy it with an VPN or could unlock it with an Steam key i think that works too.

or someone provides me with the the Assembly-CSharp.dll of the bought game that should work.. but again that will be extra work i could try it for a bit maybe its not that bad
Just send it to you:)

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
How to move both MCs to a new base? If I change, the other one will just stay in the old place. I can't make them follow, I also can't set a territory with the protagonist I'm playing with, so what to do?

Reactions: Space_Cow99

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to move both MCs to a new base? If I change, the other one will just stay in the old place. I can't make them follow, I also can't set a territory with the protagonist I'm playing with, so what to do?
Go to the Blue flag and choose the Option popping up, than interact with the Character and set their Location Center to the base

• Red Heart
Reactions: reidrigo
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes