blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I'm a JRPG type of guy, but I think I already clocked like 30+ hours on this game. I didn't expect much when I first played this one because of the early access status, but I think it's the most fun H game I've played this year so far.
It also helps that I enjoy "nerd-y" games like Kenshi, and this game got that similar vibe to it that I really like.

I think I already done pretty much everything to be done for this current version. Can't wait for the next update.

Jun 18, 2020
Craft a club. And beat a native with it. They'll faint instead of dying. Pick them up into your inventory.
Build a cage. Put the native into one of the cage slots. Put food into the other. Wait until it says "MAX" on the native's portrait.
Put them back into your inventory. Right click their icon from your inventory.
You now have a friend.

Also, don't forget to set their roaming location, as this guy described here:
Got those done. So now how do I increase their moral or friendliness towards me ? I provided them with food and wotah already and there's no change

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Got those done. So now how do I increase their moral or friendliness towards me ? I provided them with food and wotah already and there's no change
Either use the love potion or press Q when near them and interact. Dancing usually works, but it takes time. Depends on your persuation lvl, how fast it works. Or have them follow you for some time, that will also slowly raise the relationship.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dance for them useing "Q"
Some girls are more likely to react to normal dance and some more to lewd dance, you can gauge it by their movements while danceing

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
For morale, villagers basically need 3 things: food, water and shelter. Put up a native hut and some leaf beds in it, and they'll be happy to sleep there. People report that villagers have trouble finding a free bed if there is more than one house in their area, so it's best for each work area to have only one house. Note that villagers set up as guards don't sleep, and thus don't gain morale from sleeping. In emergency, you can increase their morale by feeding them morale-boosting foods, such as carrots.

If you villagers are humans, they will also have relationship trouble. They have a personality, and like one personality above other and dislike another personality. You can safely ignore what they like, just make sure they are not living and working close to people with a personality they dislike.

For relationship to player characters, as they have said, there are 3 main options: adventuring together, dancing, and love potions. Love potions are a late-game option, it's fine to ignore it. If you get a relationship high enough (to at least 50, it seems), you can also have sex for +10 relationship per session.

Like Blac Market and Monster Black Marcket.
Like Black Market. This game is from developers of Black Market, and shares that game's screwed-upness.
Monster Black Market is a lot more sane. And their monsters are much gentler with slaves.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think the devs should simply allow all sensinble sex combos EVEN IF THERE ARE NO ANIMATIONS YET (or they never make them). Just have the 2 characters stand for a few seconds (or show a NO ANIMATION YET image) and do the usual sex processing.

It's better to have more options to play with with no visuals then very few options with visuals.
Animations can be added later, perhaps even by modders. Heck, if the devs woud release the character skeleton/art, modders/fans would make tons of naimation for them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I honestly think the devs should simply allow all sensinble sex combos EVEN IF THERE ARE NO ANIMATIONS YET (or they never make them). Just have the 2 characters stand for a few seconds (or show a NO ANIMATION YET image) and do the usual sex processing.

It's better to have more options to play with with no visuals then very few options with visuals.
Animations can be added later, perhaps even by modders. Heck, if the devs woud release the character skeleton/art, modders/fans would make tons of naimation for them.
With no way to control those the chances of low quality renders entering peoples games and gaining negative fame is actually quiet high, so I doubt that's an option for until after the game is fully released... not to mention the potential bugs if the code isn't implemented correctly by the mods

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Morale above 0 literally doesn't do anything right now. So just make sure that your natives don't hate eachother, by having their personalities match to eachother's liking.
A foodbox, a well and a house with some beds. That's all you need to keep their morale from lowering (aside personalities).

Their relations to you are increased by either dancing, or having them in your squad. Just afk while dancing, and you'll get them to 100 relations with you.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Morale above 0 literally doesn't do anything right now. So just make sure that your natives don't hate eachother, by having their personalities match to eachother's liking.
A foodbox, a well and a house with some beds. That's all you need to keep their morale from lowering (aside personalities).
Easier solution... deactivate "allow Love" Option in the character tabs, than it doesn't matter how you match them up.
unless a girl had -100 morale before they can simply gain morale by haveing food, drinks and beds again.
they will still have sex with each other if they are horny enough and "allow sex" is still checked

• Red Heart
Reactions: UltimateDShardcorer

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Fem MC is the face for marketing, but the way the game plays is so male MC focused it's not even funny. All the recruitable girls are for him. He gets to grapple/rape and use them in the base.
I hope that the yuri update the dev said is planned will adress this.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
If you villagers are humans, they will also have relationship trouble. They have a personality, and like one personality above other and dislike another personality. You can safely ignore what they like, just make sure they are not living and working close to people with a personality they dislike.
I found another way to deal with it - bring two NPCs that don't like eachother in a small area with a house/bed and douse them full of aphrodisiac parfume. They will fuck and fuck and that will increase their replationship and cancel out their dislike.
Only works on NPC that an have sex tough.

Reactions: flannan

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
With no way to control those the chances of low quality renders entering peoples games and gaining negative fame is actually quiet high, so I doubt that's an option for until after the game is fully released... not to mention the potential bugs if the code isn't implemented correctly by the mods
You cannot control mods at all and a dev is not responsible for mods. Moot point (if you are talking about mods)

Any fan-made art assets and animations created from released assets would have to be sent to the devs for them to be added to the game, so they would look it over and clean it up if necessary. And I assuem they wouldn't add low-qualtiy stuff anyway.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes