youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MadIsland-0.08Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jan 12, 2024
Guys, how can I find the ent queen?
She is out of bounds in the far North purple area, on a tiny island of green.
You will either need to use debug to turn off invisible walls, or abuse flag warping shenanigans where bringing a raft with you will help a whole lot.
But, as she is not in a location you're expected to actually reach, you can't do anything besides kill her. She doesn't even have attacks to fight back.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Whenever i use flag to fast travel there's random bug where the foods and drinks has no effect on your food and water the worst thing was it reduce your food and water instead. I've to restart the game to fix this

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
my female mc and some of my npc disappeared...
how to breed animals? how to use pigfarm? how to lay egg chicken and neck ?
try /change if its for mc
its not rly breeding..put animals in breeding farm (for now only cows or sheeps) and place harvest box beside it and let a npc to work on it (livestock). pig farm is same, let npc work on it, it will produce poop and pigs (only if the value on it reaches 100). [NO MAX LOYALTY IS REQUIRED]
put chicken into poultry farming and they will lay eggs by themselves [NO MAX LOYALTY IS REQUIRED]

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Additional Memo 25

How to get fighter orb

kill elite raiders to get fighter orb. Get a hell totem (+50lvl) and place it around [Actually they will come out at lvl 20, u can just use 10 debris or 4 angry pots]. Kill the enemies with red armors
1718177147759.png

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is there something new in this new version i finished the game at 02 version
Not really. From what I understand, the series of updates has been mostly bug fixes and preparation for other things.
They have some actual changes / new content in the plans, but they are not in the current version yet.

Excavation site gives different results depending on where it's placed (you dig up sand on sandy ground, for example).
Question: do mines give different results depending on where they are placed? Where should I place my mines if I want a lot of iron, and don't want to mine it myself?
That's a good question and a nice find. Now I wonder myself.
I have put one mine on the grass near the starting beach, and another in the mountainous region near all-women village. So far, both seem to be producing mostly rock, with a small percentage of iron ore.
I plan to build a few more mining facilities in other biomes to see if anything changes. But overall, the conclusion seems to be that mines aren't useful for getting iron, unless you can arrange a large-scale mining operation.

Reactions: Hajtand

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
I have put one mine on the grass near the starting beach, and another in the mountainous region near all-women village. So far, both seem to be producing mostly rock, with a small percentage of iron ore.
I plan to build a few more mining facilities in other biomes to see if anything changes. But overall, the conclusion seems to be that mines aren't useful for getting iron, unless you can arrange a large-scale mining operation.
Yep, for me the most useful one is the one that gives meat, because you need a ton if you plan in recruiting lots of people

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yep, for me the most useful one is the one that gives meat, because you need a ton if you plan in recruiting lots of people
Which one are you using to produce meat? Do you just put a lot of bear traps? Or are breeding facilities producing meat under certain conditions? Because the pig breeding facility only produces premium pigs that are not a food natives like eating.

Jan 12, 2024
Guess in the near future, I totally need to put everything to details, including the obvious actions. Yes, that I did. . _.
Did you craft this operating table yourself and put it in your base, or did you have a native follow you all the way into the lab?
No idea why this should matter, but nothing else makes any sense.

Reactions: uglywolf
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes