martelor

Oct 12, 2019
How do you get the body parts from the androids in the lab? I could only get heads by using heavy attack, otherwise I only get titanium. I want to get the big breasts part from the one that shoots laser. I've seen some ss in this forum from characters with those huge tits
with Lvl 1 Smash your heavy attack will cut 2 body parts.

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
guys, I am done with the reika and keigo quest, the next quest being the takumi quest, is it the quest that allows me to visit the woman village?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight i just updated the command list i made. Its in the attachment and also the lower part. I just named it as "commands made by me.txt"

Reactions: martelor

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
guys, I am done with the reika and keigo quest, the next quest being the takumi quest, is it the quest that allows me to visit the woman village?
i just updated my guide. search "peaceful village" with ctrl f, not sure if u r asking that

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
is it not possible for native girls to spawn naturally? It seems only native boys but maybe its just a smaller chance?

Febui

May 6, 2022
my shift+p aint working
That's fine. Try not caring.
Alternatively, try your other shift key
is it not possible for native girls to spawn naturally? It seems only native boys but maybe its just a smaller chance?
They're in a few villages in small numbers. Sometimes I get them in raids, usually just 1. Native girls in the halloween raid give you the two jiangshi outfits.

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
Wait.. iirc the village just across the river of the iron mine has one or two.

my shift+p aint working, bet that aint in the guide, haha jokes aside, seriously my shift P for preview for animation isnt working
LEFT Shift+P then Preview Menu will show up between EDIT and OPTIONS.
Make sure you're NOT using widescreen resolution (you won't be able to see the BACK TO TITLE button and must Alt+F4 the game)

Reactions: flannan and John8r9

lcitizen

Jul 27, 2017
Stupid question but how exactly does commanding a companion/follower work? If I'm playing as the male character, how can I make Yona do something like gather/follow/fuck?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Stupid question but how exactly does commanding a companion/follower work? If I'm playing as the male character, how can I make Yona do something like gather/follow/fuck?
The other MC is NOT a companion or follower. They do behave more or less like a villager, but you can't take them into your party, and you can't command them to do work. Still, they make good guards, since you can arm them with the best weapons.

For all others, there is a "follow" command when you talk to them, and you can set up their position with "location" command when talking, and their job with one of the tabs of their "status" page.
But you better use a guide, because just about everything about it is un-obvious.

Reactions: John8r9

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Is there a better way to cause faint damage, other than using the diamond club?

Since its damage doesn't scale with strength, becomes really hard to capture high level enemies.

Heavy attack scales with smash, but 2% per level is not viable enough.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes