Mar 2, 2021
you can stuff them all in a wooden chest, and move the chest like furniture (you wouldn't be able to teleport like that, but you can put down the chest whenever there is fighting).
If you want to teleport to base, but have one too many natives in your inventory, you can put down a chest, put the native inside of it, and, while still having the chest open, teleport to base - your chest will stay open, and you can take out your extra native.
Also, you can save on inventory space by putting items inside of the natives you are carrying.

Reactions: flannan

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
a female native must pregnant and gave birth at least once (seems failing can't produce milk). You can see in the status
View attachment 3805279
equip this to one female native and do it a few more times until u see the pink words on the log

Nothing, u can do nothing about him after defeating him currently
Btw, equip as in use it on her or have this in her inventory?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Wish there was more bestiality given their last game. But I guess the Steam release hinders that?

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
I feel stupid I cant get any of my people to eat anything? I have a food box and it just says 0 even though I have someone assigned to it and I even made a table with meat and brought them over to it and no one touches it. Does the food bin only work if i have farm?

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I feel stupid I cant get any of my people to eat anything? I have a food box and it just says 0 even though I have someone assigned to it and I even made a table with meat and brought them over to it and no one touches it. Does the food bin only work if i have farm?
Food on table is IIRC ideally either for the Male/Female Manju to determine gender of offspring, or alternatively, raid effects (food on table won't be consumed, but their effects will apply to your NPC's during raids when placed on tables)

As for having people work on it: They're terribly slow at it, as far as I know. (But helps delay until having to refill)
When you interact with the foodbox, you should have the "eat" button, you can then also alternatively right-click on food items in your inventory to put into the foodbox, which will fill it up. (up to 1000 IIRC)

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Food on table is IIRC ideally either for the Male/Female Manju to determine gender of offspring, or alternatively, raid effects (food on table won't be consumed, but their effects will apply to your NPC's during raids when placed on tables)

As for having people work on it: They're terribly slow at it, as far as I know. (But helps delay until having to refill)
When you interact with the foodbox, you should have the "eat" button, you can then also alternatively right-click on food items in your inventory to put into the foodbox, which will fill it up. (up to 1000 IIRC)
TY so much I didnt realize I had to right click foods to add it! and for the chickens which job catagory would that fall under?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
and for the chickens which job catagory would that fall under?
You can assign any job to your chickens. I have mine on "training" so that I can have a mighty chicken army. But you can also make them cut wood, or mine iron, or gather food.
For that rustic feeling, get your chickens to farm.

But if you just want eggs, build chicken coops, and put up to 3 hens per coop. You don't need to tame them, and you don't need to feed them either. You don't need to put a rooster there, so you can assign him to farm corn. You can also put a chicken(?) there, and she'll lay golden eggs, which have quite nice effects when eaten.

Pregnancy promotion jar is equipment, it goes into the last slot, same as condoms. It is not consumable, even though it looks like it should be.

Reactions: assertiveless

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
you can just right click it to equip to her instantly without dragging the item to her equipment slot like usual, same as mc
Wish there was more bestiality given their last game. But I guess the Steam release hinders that?
yep, steam don like human x animal
TY so much I didnt realize I had to right click foods to add it! and for the chickens which job catagory would that fall under?
if asking for chicken read this, they don have to be max tamed to produce eggs
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-12-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-14208578

chill__

Aug 30, 2021
see necrophilia tag, but cant have sex with dead body, or this game dont have this option?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes