Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Technically, there is the lose animation with Dr. Ed (yona_106 animation)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would add to that... You can kill one of the underground women near a well and she will resurrect as Sadako. Plus I was able to initiate sex with dead bodies, but that was pretty much a bug where it made the same animation as if they were just knocked out, so they were slightly moving. Oh and there are some animations where bosses have sex with the female protagonist when she is dying or maybe even dead already.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
don know if i mention it before, small animal like bees, birds, sand cat, butterfly...etc cannot be tamed in normal way. Only /petmax works for them

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
well...yui drawn a lot stuff already..but still some are not in the game.

July status: Yui drew those but not implemented
- yona x male mc (rape) [finished]
- chaos land underground [finished]
- yona x the little guy who throw molotov at you sex scene [finished] (don know y this was drawn)

Reactions: flannan and Luciano

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Is there a file that I have to download to make the LOLI village costumes appear? Because for me it's just another village, with only native women!!!

Mar 2, 2021
still waiting for the cyborg sex, idm them reusing the yona gameover scene tbh
I think this might be difficult to implement since we have at least 10 possible boob types, plus the various genitalia [not even mentioning the differing height depending on the legs or lack thereof].

Is there a file that I have to download to make the LOLI village costumes appear? Because for me it's just another village, with only native women!!!
If you want them to appear, you need the DLC, however be very careful in what you post next if you don't want to nuke the thread. Here's John8r9's Guide - take notice of the very first words of the guide, the ones in green. I'd recommend reading the entire guide - it has answers to basically any question you could come up with regarding Mad Island.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I think this might be difficult to implement since we have at least 10 possible boob types, plus the various genitalia [not even mentioning the differing height depending on the legs or lack thereof].
Yeah, too bad sex with them probably won't happen. Cyborgs are a way to get around the weakness of the usual tribal girls. Get most their appearance, but they can actually tank/fight. Laser eyes is hard to pass up as well, lol.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
How do I move the blue flag/rally point so that the secondary protagonist is not glued to it?

Throwitawau

Aug 4, 2021
How do I move the blue flag/rally point so that the secondary protagonist is not glued to it?
Create a blue flag from the iron workbench then place it wherever you want on the map. Then call your other protagonist then change their territory to the new base or they will be dumb and try to walk back to the old base location ;)

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Create a blue flag from the iron workbench then place it wherever you want on the map. Then call your other protagonist then change their territory to the new base or they will be dumb and try to walk back to the old base location ;)
Nope, not seeing any blue flag. Only the red one in the standard crafting menu (no workbench).

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Nope, not seeing any blue flag. Only the red one in the standard crafting menu (no workbench).
You get the blue flag after defeating the "native boss" straight north from your camp, and then having a talk with the other MC.

Jan 12, 2024
don know if i mention it before, small animal like bees, birds, sand cat, butterfly...etc cannot be tamed in normal way. Only /petmax works for them
I did tame the sand cat in the normal way. It likes mice and giant scorpions, and fits in the smallest cage.
If scorpions prove too obnoxious, whole live chickens and rabbits also work, it's just a little slower.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there even any benefit of capturing the small animals? The bug catching seems pretty underutilized atm. I never even bothered crafting the net. Fishing isn't much better, so far really only seemed like gold fish are required for anything.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is there even any benefit of capturing the small animals? The bug catching seems pretty underutilized atm. I never even bothered crafting the net. Fishing isn't much better, so far really only seemed like gold fish are required for anything.
people on discord keep saying sand cat is best worker before :ROFLMAO:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Well, you can catch mice for your sand cat. I know it's usually the other way around, but I guess you have to prove to be better than him at hunting to earn his respect.
A few other monsters like to eat live insects, but there is usually a more accessible alternative, like bait.
And if you catch a live crab, it can be used as an ingredient for a quite good cooking recipe.
But overall, catching things with a bug net seems to be something collectors would like, and not much of a gameplay feature.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
How do you do the sexo to captured natives anyways? She just keeps saying "Not yet" despite her libido being at 100.
Don't tell me your only option is a struggle snuggle...

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes