Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
wait, how do we find the women village? ive been wondering around number 7 mark(cave) but i cant find a way to get into the women village, yes ive cleared all the prerequisite quests

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How do you do the sexo to captured natives anyways? She just keeps saying "Not yet" despite her libido being at 100.
Don't tell me your only option is a struggle snuggle...
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-26 205109.png
u need to have ur name on the list. with >50 affection. Press Q to dance is faster

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
wait, how do we find the women village? ive been wondering around number 7 mark(cave) but i cant find a way to get into the women village, yes ive cleared all the prerequisite quests
i just updated my guide, check the spoiler of How to get to 6 loli village or women village, theres a vid inside

Reactions: martelor

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Could you please elaborate? How do I gain affection?
Each personality has an action they like thru the Q menu. Dance, lewd dance or threaten. Do one of those actions and wait a couple secs to see if you get a pink or blue heart, if blue then do a different action.

Reactions: 0nymous

Oblivious45412

Jul 7, 2024
ok so i've been doing my usual rounds around the small villages getting all the female natives and putting them in the toilets because this is what one does, and when i came back to my base whit some female natives i saw one of my male natives using one of the female natives in the toilet i didn't know they could use the female natives in the toilets, im making a village full of men so i was curious on how to get them to use the female natives in the toilets more often because i cant figure it out

Jan 12, 2024
ok so i've been doing my usual rounds around the small villages getting all the female natives and putting them in the toilets because this is what one does, and when i came back to my base whit some female natives i saw one of my male natives using one of the female natives in the toilet i didn't know they could use the female natives in the toilets, im making a village full of men so i was curious on how to get them to use the female natives in the toilets more often because i cant figure it out
The sex counter on each NPC keeps track of consensual sex, rape sex, pregnancies, etc.
Putting a female in a toilet and using them counts as rape sex (even if she loves you).
My theory here for getting male NPCs to use toilets would be to intentionally place female NPCs with personalities the males hate into the toilets.
I have not tested this, however.

Oblivious45412

Jul 7, 2024
The sex counter on each NPC keeps track of consensual sex, rape sex, pregnancies, etc.
Putting a female in a toilet and using them counts as rape sex (even if she loves you).
My theory here for getting male NPCs to use toilets would be to intentionally place female NPCs with personalities the males hate into the toilets.
I have not tested this, however.
a good theory i'll see if this works when i get up tomorrow morning

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
guys right now i need a shit load of red herbs, i heard from a steam comment that I can find alot of them in south of the "drugged village" any idea where there is? and if not where can i farm them?

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
yep so 2 things, women village location(how to get to there) and red herb farming
Please help
(like mentioned above, ive already cleared the reika quest)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
yep so 2 things, women village location(how to get to there) and red herb farming
Please help
(like mentioned above, ive already cleared the reika quest)
Go north from where you save Reika and Keigo but turn off to the left once on the northern beach for red herb. You get to the women's village the same ways as the dlc village.

Reactions: Kagari Touki
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes