John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
does NPC have different work effectiveness like farming, mining, loggin ?
no, random value of stuff will add to it after working. Doesn't rly matter
What can you do with domesticated deer?
Also I can't seem to figure out a way to kill captured (or domesticated) animals, like those caught through the bear trap.
press T to dissect to meat
domesticated deer help u attack as ally npc with nothing special. not even its status is good
1720440179350.png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Only benefit of a lot of those weak animals in the 2 party capacity. Humanoids are all 3-6 but some animals are 2. Party capacity limit is 8, so you could roll around with 4 animals vs 2 humanoids. Their attack is low, but at least there's no armor in this game to penalize weak attacks, so all damage adds up. Just gotta watch the enemy aoes lol. Wonder if there's a standout in the 2 party cost minions, I haven't bothered capturing many animals yet.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Found a bug, unable to move a stone house, says an npc is inside when there isn't any. I removed all items from both my houses just to make sure it wasn't that. I can move my left house but not my right. Even tried picking up/moving most the nearby girls, still no dice. Probably thinks one of the characters is still indoors even when they aren't.

Edit: Figured it out, I think Cassie was bugging it out. She's set to be within range of it but never enters the house. I made her a follower and could finally move it. I guess look for a girl that should enter the house but doesn't if you have trouble moving a house. Maybe now she'll actually enter it, there is enough room/beds.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

MadJok3r171

May 18, 2022
Only benefit of a lot of those weak animals in the 2 party capacity. Humanoids are all 3-6 but some animals are 2. Party capacity limit is 8, so you could roll around with 4 animals vs 2 humanoids. Their attack is low, but at least there's no armor in this game to penalize weak attacks, so all damage adds up. Just gotta watch the enemy aoes lol. Wonder if there's a standout in the 2 party cost minions, I haven't bothered capturing many animals yet.
Jack from holloween raid has a high dmg range atk.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Jack from holloween raid has a high dmg range atk.
They have a 3 cost still, but better than the small native's 4 cost. Their stats are WAY higher too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might have to try to catch the big Halloween mob now.

Also noticed the Flower Totem chance to increase females in raids seems higher than 10% per item. I placed down 5 to try to get an even split of men and women in raids and it's usually more like 80% women, 20% men. So it seems closer to 15% per, or it compounds on itself or something.

Edit: Aww, can't catch the Halloween Ghost. Also Jack doesn't seem to be tameable atm even though they have favorite foods, I loaded the cage up with the food they like and they aren't eating/gaining obedience.

Last edited:

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
btw ya'll, which route did you choose? seduce or rape the giant?
i am dont know which i should choose(i am right before entering the blue mist)

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
wtf i cant stun her with my diamond club, i know that this is not the same giant in the guide picture, should i just kill her? will the capturing of the giant come after killing this giant? Screenshot (120).png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
wtf i cant stun her with my diamond club, i know that this is not the same giant in the guide picture, should i just kill her? will the capturing of the giant come after killing this giant? View attachment 3811420
Yeah, you can only use lethal damage on her, she'll fall and then you can tame her or kill her. Dunno why they don't let you use nonlethal attacks on her.

Reactions: Kagari Touki

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
btw, there is a rape route and a tame route right? which is better?
tame, a quite powerful guardian in ur base. If you mean why is her hair not red in guide, the guide one is seduced one. If you chose leave she will stay there as red hair and able to be your companion but u can't have sex with her anymore.

Reactions: flannan

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
What can you do with domesticated deer?
Also I can't seem to figure out a way to kill captured (or domesticated) animals, like those caught through the bear trap.
Deer/Sheep/Cow are pretty usefull early game as additional 20 inventory until you get access to Ruck or Pocket. I usually bring 2-3 of them early game for additional 60 inventory (leadership lvl 1 to 3). Put them as survivor and they will distract the enemies for me while I mow the enemies with heavy attack.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
um the girl mc of my game disappeared are there any command to make her warp to man or man to warp to her?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes