ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
That guy has literally said he's too lazy to read the guide. He only wants spoonfeeding and definitely won't try to figure things out himself
People should probably avoid replying to him
I know, I'm the one who said he wanted things spoonfed.

Reactions: Kagari Touki

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
That guy has literally said he's too lazy to read the guide. He only wants spoonfeeding and definitely won't try to figure things out himself
People should probably avoid replying to him
XD at least the frequency of my queries less now;) cause *gasp* i am reading little by little now
*pachi pachi pachi*(saber noise)

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
btw is there a way to interact with the npcs in that village? cause i cant kidnap nor have sex with them
Well if playing as Man you can Grab/Rape the Females there but thats it and they will not like you for it and btw they cant die and will attack any Raid close to their village but not you

Reactions: Kagari Touki

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
btw guys, is there a way to run fast? not spring but i see videos where the character run much faster than i am sprinting with my character

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
btw guys, is there a way to run fast? not spring but i see videos where the character run much faster than i am sprinting with my character
example
/run 8
but it will reset after u quit the game or load ur save
or shift > to speed up the time but it also speeding up the movements of everything in the game
u can shift < a few times to back to normal

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
What can you do with domesticated deer?
Also I can't seem to figure out a way to kill captured (or domesticated) animals, like those caught through the bear trap.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes