MadJok3r171

May 18, 2022
Also Jack doesn't seem to be tameable atm even though they have favorite foods, I loaded the cage up with the food they like and they aren't eating/gaining obedience.
i tamed two of them in my last save.ver 0.10 iirc. haven't tried it in 0.12.

regarding flower totems. i placed five of them and all raiders become females. so now i only place 3.

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
For anyone if you want to test out (NAMI) the girl with glasses use the command bellow and she can use bow weapon she will spawn in nude so you have to spawn in Nami's clothing swimsuit and 2 glasses as she cant have any other clothing
and as mentioned above NAMI is not optaiable yet since she have not been added to any quest
and she have no sex scenes with anyone yet

commands for her with her and her clothing is

Nami
/friend 6

and Nami's Clothing
/get acce_77 (Nami's Glasses Fog up)
/get acce_79 (Nami's Glasses)
/get cloth_79 (Nami's Bikini Top)
/get clothu_79 (Nami's Bikini Bottom)
/get shoes_79 (Nami's Bikini Shoes)

and a Weapon she can Use

/get wp_bow_01 (Wood Bow)
/get arrow_02 (Iron Arrow)

Jan 12, 2024
Side note, but NPC recovery amount is 10% of their max HP per tick (minimum 1), will always take 1% food per tick, and it will tick faster if they are standing perfectly still. Which is very easy to make them do by just asking them follow you, then you just sit there. Much simpler than reducing their territory circle to 0.

Reactions: John8r9 and Seiryuu

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Side note, but NPC recovery amount is 10% of their max HP per tick (minimum 1), will always take 1% food per tick, and it will tick faster if they are standing perfectly still. Which is very easy to make them do by just asking them follow you, then you just sit there. Much simpler than reducing their territory circle to 0.
Yeah, hope they cut down on the food cost of regeneration, makes the girls pretty difficult to keep around in the dungeon and for prolonged combat. One hit there and they eat through like 3 meats. They fall down a hole and rip all your food trying to help them recover, lol. I basically got to the point where I just leave them dead/clinging to life until the boss so I didn't eat through all my food immediately.

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
This one messed around and found out: if you cheat /collectall too early in a story, you permanently miss the blue flag recipe, the one to move base. The only way left is /get flag_02.
Using a food box does bypass food poisoning (by raw meat) and morale hit (of grilled body parts). Food items turn to pure numbers and characters feed on them safely.

Question: is there a way to water villagers in between of spoonfeeding and a well? Rain collector is unreliable. Do they can drink actual running water or something?

Funny story: hornyed females most often try to fuck the tamed deer (don't know if the particular one or any of them). The game really wants for a scenes of that kind, ideally in all the combinations. And sometimes they just stand near a bed jerking (up and down, not the off way). Suppose that's masturbation, as hinted by a statistic, but there's no animation yet.

What can you do with domesticated deer?
Anything, except intimate stuff. Animals protec, animals attac, animals worc. Just make orders, like with any other NPC.
To butcher an animal in inventory, just press T. It is in game hints.

Reactions: flannan

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone know what to do with bed at entrance of the house bug? i cant access it and npc keep trying to sleep on it only to be loop in going inside and out of the house

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
anyone know what to do with bed at entrance of the house bug? i cant access it and npc keep trying to sleep on it only to be loop in going inside and out of the house
Place something a tad further in, interact with that, shift-click (Edit: or CTRL click might've been it, as Seiryuu mentioned below) the remove button and you should be in "removal mode".
Then you just left-click on the bed at the entrance to remove it - and right-click to get out of the mode. (IIRC it should also be mentioned in the guide, or somewhere else in this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: John8r9 and flannan

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Hold CTRL when clicking remove on another object to enter remove mode. Should be able to remove it from a distance that way. Or just simply move the house?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Place something a tad further in, interact with that, shift-click the remove button and you should be in "removal mode".
Then you just left-click on the bed at the entrance to remove it - and right-click to get out of the mode. (IIRC it should also be mentioned in the guide, or somewhere else in this thread)
urgh forget it i just reload a long ago save, the house interior suffering from lots of major bugs i were lucky enough to do quick click manage to remove the bed as i were existing the house so i can finally remove the wooden house and then move to my new stone house, well now i suffer from some kind of invisible object blocking the entrance of the stone house causing me unable to leave, yeh forget the houses everyone going to sleep outside, i see now why some of my npc keep getting stuck inside their old thatch tents unable to leave to do their job.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
urgh forget it i just reload a long ago save, the house interior suffering from lots of major bugs i were lucky enough to do quick click manage to remove the bed as i were existing the house so i can finally remove the wooden house and then move to my new stone house, well now i suffer from some kind of invisible object blocking the entrance of the stone house causing me unable to leave, yeh forget the houses everyone going to sleep outside, i see now why some of my npc keep getting stuck inside their old thatch tents unable to leave to do their job.
Might have a house too close a bit further south of that one? (the back wall of the other house might block the entrance.
You can probably check by teleporting back and - if you do have a house a bit further south, move that one a bit more down.
Otherwise, I'd also be out of ideas here.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes