ulaz

Dec 22, 2022
Any idea of male on male will be a thing? I saw in the art on the dev website the male MC giving the other guy a hand job.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So is the starting beach an okay spot for me to base around or are there more defensible/ideal to migrate to?
You don't want a "more defensible" spot, because the game doesn't handle it well. Better to build in an open field and build good defenses.
Starting beach is an okay spot, the only disadvantage is that it's a slope, so some things will not look good. You might want to move a little bit up to the green zone upwards from the beach for better looks and less walls flying in the air.
When you are stronger, you might want to move your base to the center of the island, so that you'll have better prices for teleporting around the island.
So this game says necro how? Asking for a sick friend…
1) You can have sex with mummies and ghosts.
2) You can put any corpse in a toilet, and it will behave as if alive, because the game is far from finished yet.
3) Some loss scenes include undead female MC.
I think that's all at the moment. But since the game digs deep into craziness, there might be more in the future.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
So is the starting beach an okay spot for me to base around or are there more defensible/ideal to migrate to?
Personally more of the opinion that it doesn't actually matter all that much.
Unless you really blasted through the first boss and gathered just the mats for the flag to move, you should have got enough materials and such to setup a bit.
Raids, honestly, once you get the knack for them, aren't really an issue, just potentially time consuming, unless you increase the count too high, or the level (with items, not just moving) and got literally no real attack damage.

As such: Find a spot you like visually, if you do intend to build up a base and not just a storage to blast through the story.
Personally I do like the entrance to the spider mine( I mostly build there, but not for defensible reasons or similar, I just like the location, with easy access to iron and such) - but it honestly doesn't matter all too much.

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
how..? did u use pregnancy promotion item on someone?
Idk. Maybe cheat mode break something but Male PC impregnate female native and when I have sex with male native as Yuno in left right corner of the screen I have pink communicate about [native male name] be impregnated by Yuno ect.

edit: Also Yuno have jar with honey or something gold that give her high pregnancy chance.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Idk. Maybe cheat mode break something but Male PC impregnate female native and when I have sex with male native as Yuno in left right corner of the screen I have pink communicate about [native male name] be impregnated by Yuno ect.

edit: Also Yuno have jar with honey or something gold that give her high pregnancy chance.
so u did download the cheat mod for that?

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
if you want completely block off the raids go to high mountain place, it causes them to spawn at lower ground and get stuck from the terrain, here check my base location to get a rough idea
You can also make Base in the beach area where you find Reika and Keigo. That place is completely blocked by cliff and raids will get stuck in the swamp area. I hope devs fix ai raid pattern since i can easily kick off the raids in this side of map.

sifmist

Jun 3, 2024
I used some cheats here and there and still raked up 13 hours playtime finishing all the quest. Definitely my top 3 H-games here. Hoping an ending update isn't too far out.

Reactions: Moonman1818
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes