lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Here's my save. I have all the women minus the Mermaid and Cow Lady.

Also, I found out that the female MC can """""kinda""""" have sex with the male MC. You see, when you create the "Young Man" (basically just an NPC male MC) Yona can't sex him. BUT.... BUT... one of Man's daughters can be impregnanted and bear a son. And Yona can have sex with him. So Yona can bang Man's grandson but not him. Very weird.
1720967329830.png
You sure?

Reactions: Karonos

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ok but how I can do it wit allay male native? Is some reqest and button? I have friendship on 104 with ally and cant but on screenahots is art when female pc do it with female mate in camp
did u see value of over 51 in his relationship tab towards yona?

Jul 8, 2017
anyone know how i can get to this one spot cause i never seen this white color and trying to get to here but dont know how since most of the area is surrounded by cliffs i cant climb over so any answers as to how? and also how do i get a knife

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
anyone know how i can get to this one spot cause i never seen this white color and trying to get to here but dont know how since most of the area is surrounded by cliffs i cant climb over so any answers as to how?
This spot is in the cyborg laboratory. Also, you might need to take the assistant from that laboratory in your party when you go there.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Made a small base in a small island located on the left of the map, sadly still not save from patrols though as somehow male natives could just walk under the sea but then there is no raid happening.
View attachment 3832220
if you want completely block off the raids go to high mountain place, it causes them to spawn at lower ground and get stuck from the terrain, here check my base location to get a rough idea map.png

Last edited:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I have bug... Yuna have sex with native who become part of my team and... Native man get pregnant when she should XD
how..? did u use pregnancy promotion item on someone?
Probably an issue occuring with the cheat mod? Just gave it endless tries to reproduce, without success.
(Could also have been super unlucky after over 400 tries, but I think these've been enough to try)
Although using the cheatmod, with the 100% pregnancy chance enabled, it succeeded first try, so I'll shove it onto that one.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Probably an issue occuring with the cheat mod? Just gave it endless tries to reproduce, without success.
(Could also have been super unlucky after over 400 tries, but I think these've been enough to try)
Although using the cheatmod, with the 100% pregnancy chance enabled, it succeeded first try, so I'll shove it onto that one.
well, i know cheat mod may able to do that but i don know if he installed it

Reactions: Shurutsue

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Is there an explanation for why the USD conversion prices are so all over the place? The Yen price is equivalent to 15USD, but the USD equivalences of most currencies, USD included, are inconsistent with that.

I've heard the Steam suggested prices can be out-of-whack at times and the listed prices line-up with the suggested prices. I can't comment on their CI-EN to let them know about this since I'm not a subscriber.

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Is there an explanation for why the USD conversion prices are so all over the place? The Yen price is equivalent to 15USD, but the USD equivalences of most currencies, USD included, are inconsistent with that.

I've heard the Steam suggested prices can be out-of-whack at times and the listed prices line-up with the suggested prices. I can't comment on their CI-EN to let them know about this since I'm not a subscriber.
yeah its kinda messed up
the game only cost 10$ in IDR

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019

Steam suggested prices tend to not be in an attempt of "equivalent" worth, but what the people there tend to be able to pay for certain game-"price-estimations". (No clue how to phrase that)
So it's not like everything should cost the same when converted to USD - which is also why region-lock exists and ability to purchase for others is limited by the prices in said regions as well.
(If people at some location earn a lot less on average, they'll likely not pay the "equivalent" amount for a game as in other locations)
So yeah, steam suggestions tend to go for "what people are actually willing to pay" of sorts to my knowledge.

Developers can set it themselves, but afaik from what I heard from some developers over the years, is that steam does a pretty good job at it.

Reactions: tplife and flannan

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020

Just the Gaijin tax
Don't worry about it

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes