John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
ah sheet...did i mention this before? If u want Halloween raid to have a chance for elder brother or elder sister as enemies to come, u need to have both of them as allies in ur base first (used the Rejuvenation potion on old man and old lady to turn)
and lvl 20 is enough to have them come not lvl 50

Last edited:

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
ah sheet...did i mention this before? If u want Halloween raid to have a chance for elder brother or elder sister as enemies to come, u need to have both of them as allies in ur base first (used the Rejuvenation potion on old man and old lady to turn)
and lvl 20 is enough to have them come not lvl 50
Raid level doesn't actually matter! Just need to have one of either for the respective one to have a chance to spawn, 1/2 or 1/3 chance to spawn (one of the two) in place of a large native variant (every 5th spawn of a raid) as I mentioned in the following two quotes, although I am still unsure if it's a 1/2 or 1/3 chance.

Correct - for halloween raids to spawn Elder Sister Natives, you need atleast one elder sister native.
For Elder Brother Natives to spawn, you need atleast one elder brother native.
Additionally, they'd take up the spot of a large (or large female) native (1/3 or 1/2 chance to replace every fifth spawn)
Not when you transform, but when the a raid occurs IIRC and won't "undo" itself. (Once set it should stay, unless potentially by saving loading - not sure if the unlock is saved or not)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've started a new game and found a strange burrow in the desert while farming strange liquids from the worms. This weird mouse was in it:

1720880183736.png

I haven't seen it before. I wonder if it's just an easter egg or something.

I found it around here:
1720880417266.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I've started a new game and found a strange burrow in the desert while farming strange liquids from the worms. This weird mouse was in it:
ah that..that is the sand cat's den, it spawns randomly on desert

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

View attachment 3827620

You can catch those mice with a bug net in the first floor of cave of exiles. You can put it in a terrarium or feed it to your sandcat.
I doubt it can be tamed.

How to build furniture
To make furniture, click the "hammer" icon on the bottom-left.
Note that if you're interacting with a workbench, the list of recipes will change, but the workbench wouldn't use things from your inventory, only from its own inventory or storages in range.

To put down furniture, right-click on it, and put it in the blue circle. Note that you can't place furniture where you stand, even if you would be able to walk over it.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Where the fuck onion is, i swear i already kill small native and not only they didnt respawn they also didnt give me onion seed T_T
Edit: for God sake all it need to respawn them is restart the game XI

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Where the fuck onion is, i swear i already kill small native and not only they didnt respawn they also didnt give me onion seed T_T
To clarify, you need to kill the kind of natives that throw fire at you. Not the DLC natives.
Also, if you save the game and reload it, it will despawn all the corpses, and repopulate native villages so that you can go and kill them again.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes