doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Might have a house too close a bit further south of that one? (the back wall of the other house might block the entrance.
You can probably check by teleporting back and - if you do have a house a bit further south, move that one a bit more down.
Otherwise, I'd also be out of ideas here.
the stone house was the only one i have after i pocketed the wooden house, also i when i 1st enter the stone house and as i move inward it seem to push my character upward like there an invisible slope i wonder if this was a problem because i set the entire base too close to the beach which the ground is not really even i also notice this when i set up all the wooden barricade around the base all those logs seem to float in air judging from their shadow.

Jan 12, 2024
Funny story: hornyed females most often try to fuck the tamed deer (don't know if the particular one or any of them). The game really wants for a scenes of that kind, ideally in all the combinations. And sometimes they just stand near a bed jerking (up and down, not the off way). Suppose that's masturbation, as hinted by a statistic, but there's no animation yet.
"Young Man" really loves to (fail to) seduce Mummies as well.
We did it lads, we found the real reason for the "necrophilia" tag :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: flannan
Nov 20, 2023
not yet, don know y they put that
me thinks it's the zombie version on the female creation lab thing
or
the underground women

technically the ring woman girl upgraded

btw you can upgrade underground women by making her follow you get near a well with a mandrake click on well have her eat it then she dies but comes out as a the ring girl which hits harder and is faster. Gotta retame her though but at least you can see her face now.

Nov 20, 2023
also am sad at lack of beastiality scenes

since you can tame and raise animals it doesn't make sense that it isn't in the game

at least yet.

also Yona doesn't have many consenual sex scenes it's all rape scenes while male MC is the giga chad banging natives and other girls left and right.

Jan 12, 2024
Doesn't stop them from "DLC" like with Little & Nickey. Seems plenty plausible that there will be bestiality you can add from the dev's website in the future.
It always been like this. DLC this and that outside of steam control is allow
And yet it got dangerously close to being Ban-Hammered anyway because of all the absolute dumbasses posting pictures of the DLC in the Steam Community pages.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
And yet it got dangerously close to being Ban-Hammered anyway because of all the absolute dumbasses posting pictures of the DLC in the Steam Community pages.
sometimes it's not dumbasses,but people with an agenda know what posting such thing would result in the game getting ban, remember "some people just want to watch the world burn".

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
me thinks it's the zombie version on the female creation lab thing
or
the underground women

technically the ring woman girl upgraded

btw you can upgrade underground women by making her follow you get near a well with a mandrake click on well have her eat it then she dies but comes out as a the ring girl which hits harder and is faster. Gotta retame her though but at least you can see her face now.
And of course, unlike Young Man, the male MC does have sex with mummies - he can both rape them and be raped by them. Not sure if there are consensual scenes, though.

Yeah, hope they cut down on the food cost of regeneration, makes the girls pretty difficult to keep around in the dungeon and for prolonged combat. One hit there and they eat through like 3 meats. They fall down a hole and rip all your food trying to help them recover, lol. I basically got to the point where I just leave them dead/clinging to life until the boss so I didn't eat through all my food immediately.
What you describe is a lot worse than 1% per 10% of max hitpoints. That should require 1 meat per 3 times a follower is downed.

Either way, you should just bring enough meat to last the whole expedition. I usually take 10-20 pieces.
And it's fine to set your followers to "survivor", they'll still get experience (and thus, more hitpoints to need less healing between battles).

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
does npc admiration have effect on their stat? or it just so you can have sex?
if u mean persuasive skill, it only works when feeding them in cage before making them ally.
to have sex, u need to be in the list by dancing to them or use a love potion(+50 affection instantly) until >51. Then u can have sex
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-26 205109.png

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
did you guys know that underground woman can become sadako form
1) get underground women
2) tame underground women
3) mandrake can be found in the swamp area and also try your luck of digging a lot with the shovel in the swamp. once you found mandrake or spawn mandrake. kill it and grab it, but don't eat. keep in mind mandrake will run away from you. u must be fast to killed it
4) build a well
5) place underground women next to the well because she is very slow.
6) have underground women follow you
7) interact with the well, while underground women follow you
8) pick kill
9) be ready because she is strong, and she have the same level and the same status as underground women that you train.
10) if you kill sadako form she will drop curse orb. but doesn't do anything until the next update
11) you can tame her again just like any other native with the club and that's it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
1) get underground women
3) mandrake can be found in the swamp area and also try your luck of digging a lot with the shovel in the swamp. once you found mandrake or spawn mandrake. kill it and grab it, but don't eat. keep in mind mandrake will run away from you. u must be fast to killed it
4) build a well
8) pick kill
9) be ready because she is strong, and she have the same level and the same status as underground women that you train.
10) if you kill sadako form she will drop curse orb. but doesn't do anything until the next update
11) you can tame her again just like any other native with the club and that's it.
Figures the dev wouldn't let us do this without forcing us to play into his guro/snuff fetishes.
I MEAN I GET THAT SHE'S A GHOST BUT I GUESS I'M JUST A SICK FUCK THAT DOESN'T LIKE TO MURDER HIS SEX OBJECTS OK YES I KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHIT THERE IS IN THIS GAME IT'S HARD NOT TO NOTICE

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
1) get underground women
4) build a well
8) pick kill
thx for the conclusion i guess

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes