Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Hello can anyone help me understand how the workshop works? I checked steam and this game doesn’t have a workshop so is there no way currently for people to share mods or their furniture creations? I checked the devs website and it only shows how to create your own and that seems to be about it. Does anyone else have more insight?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
elder the sister and brother are the gramp and granny regular mob that get rejuvenate potion reduce their age to around 20ish
Yeah, but you can eventually summon elder sister from Halloween raids at least, they have Halloween costumes. Some people just wait until they can summon them that way instead of using the rejuv potions. Allows you to bypass the life orb/abortion and fishing stuff lol. Nice to be able to see their appearance too if you don't want to surgery them.

I still haven't been able to summon an elder brother though, in either raid. I think Elder Sisters only spawn in Halloween raids too. Just did a bunch of level 50+ Halloween and normal raids with 33 raiders, no elder brothers, and even the sisters are pretty rare in the Halloween raids. Think they might be around 5% chance or less even with 5 Flower Totems down.

Man, those raids + aoe weapons are like free exp, I got about 30 levels in a few minutes lol.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a way to move special NPCs so they stay at my base?
Yes. When interacting with a friendly, you can use "location" option to set where they should be.
If pulling them around all over the map is too much trouble, you can first tell them to follow you, and only tell them their new location when you come to your base. Most special NPCs will require at least 1 level of leadership before they'll follow you, though.

Reactions: Taurom

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
does farm/planter need npcs to work on it? or npc just automate the process to seed and harvest it?
No, plants in planters grow just fine on their own. You can leave a plant for a long time, and it'll wither and produce seeds for replanting. Which is a good thing for soy, because you need soy seeds, not green soy beans.
Villagers are said to be magically speeding up plant growth. They also automate harvesting and replanting, but they seem to just emulate the way it should work, which can lead to strange results.

Breeding farms, on the other hand, need villager working on them. They seem to work with just 2 species: sheep (to produce wool) and cows (to produce milk). Cows can be ordinary or pink-colored, pink-colored are said to produce milk faster.
Pigs and chickens have their own dedicated buildings. Everything else you can put into a breeding farm as a decoration, but doesn't seem to produce anything.
By the way, pigs need villagers working on them, and chickens are fine on their own.

where do you find those muscular giant girls?
Those are "large female native". They are found in raids when you have flower totems to attract women, replacing large male natives that come in raids normally. Raids don't need to be high-level for them to come, but their favorite food is "fighter orbs" that drop from high-level raids.

The really tall woman (who is not muscular) is Giant, a unique NPC/boss you can recruit.

Reactions: rKnight

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, but you can eventually summon elder sister from Halloween raids at least, they have Halloween costumes. Some people just wait until they can summon them that way instead of using the rejuv potions. Allows you to bypass the life orb/abortion and fishing stuff lol. Nice to be able to see their appearance too if you don't want to surgery them.
Yeah, I call bullshit. I just did 10 raids with 59 people each, 16 flower totems up (basically guaranteed for them to be female), so that's 590 total female native/large female native raiders. Not a SINGLE elder sister native.

Oblivious45412

Jul 7, 2024
The sex counter on each NPC keeps track of consensual sex, rape sex, pregnancies, etc.
Putting a female in a toilet and using them counts as rape sex (even if she loves you).
My theory here for getting male NPCs to use toilets would be to intentionally place female NPCs with personalities the males hate into the toilets.
I have not tested this, however.
ok so i've been testing around whit the idea you had and it seems like who they use is completely random,
i had three groups one with random personalities one with personalities the male NPCs hate and one with personalities they like to see if that did anything to, and in my testing the three groups had no real interest with their personalities they used the female NPCs whenever they felt like using them, which makes it hard to find out what trigger's them to use the female NPCs, i'll have to mess around some more to know how it works until next time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sir Charles McTea

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, I call bullshit. I just did 10 raids with 59 people each, 16 flower totems up (basically guaranteed for them to be female), so that's 590 total female native/large female native raiders. Not a SINGLE elder sister native.
I said they only come in Halloween raids, you miss that part? Lol. Dead Orbs to Trader for Halloween raid summon items.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're the red riding hood girls. Worth grabbing their weapon for sure. Sometimes they won't even appear in 32 member raids, most I've ever seen is 2 at a time.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I said they only come in Halloween raids, you miss that part? Lol. Dead Orbs to Trader for Halloween raid summon items.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're the read riding hood girls. Worth grabbing their weapon for sure. Sometimes they won't even appear in 32 raids, most I've ever seen is 2 at a time.
Yeah, my bad for not specifying, I DID do the Halloween raids as recommended. Still haven't seen a single one of these.
My personal guess is that you need to "unlock" their spawn, probably via spawning an elder sister the "normal" way first.

Jan 12, 2024
Yeah, my bad for not specifying, I DID do the Halloween raids as recommended. Still haven't seen a single one of these.
My personal guess is that you need to "unlock" their spawn, probably via spawning an elder sister the "normal" way first.
The chance to spawn one is based on the raid level, not just total flower totems.
I don't know the exact numbers, but it seems like they don't spawn at all below raid level 20.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The chance to spawn one is based on the raid level, not just total flower totems.
I don't know the exact numbers, but it seems like they don't spawn at all below raid level 20.
Okay, my bad again for forgetting to mention that - but I did place a single hell totem to buff their levels to 50.
From what I've seen the native/large females are around level 60+ from that for some reason.
So, once again, 59 raider count per raid, 10 Halloween raids, level 60+ raiders = 0 elder sisters.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Okay, my bad again for forgetting to mention that - but I did place a single hell totem to buff their levels to 50.
From what I've seen the native/large females are around level 60+ from that for some reason.
So, once again, 59 raider count per raid, 10 Halloween raids, level 60+ raiders = 0 elder sisters.
Well as you said then, probably some other unlock condition needed then. This game is filled with random unlocks the game doesn't warn you about, especially for crafting shit. At least if you're at that point in the game, getting an elder sister naturally to test it shouldn't be too difficult. The most annoying part for me is the Gold Fish since fishing in this game can't be improved and is slow as hell. At least Gold Fish are common, I originally thought it required Golden Fish.

Though now I'm going to test the elder brothers as well, I never made one naturally. Maybe that's why they won't show up if they can be summoned in raids.

Edit: Nah, doesn't seem like elder brothers show up in Halloween raids after you make one naturally. Reverting to old save since I don't want an elder brother anyways, lol. Wish they didn't lose their old crafting recipes.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2024
I didn't see my first until a level 130 raid.
Which happened on a save I don't have anymore, meaning I'm going to have to set that up all over again.
Not looking forward to that.

I swear, I don't know which I hate more: Looking for Elder Sisters or looking for mandrakes...

Jul 8, 2017
quick question since im new to this and never heard of this game for one if you knock out a girl with a club how long will it take till they get back up and two is there a way to rotate stuff when you placing them ??? and final and dont know if it happen to others but jesus in this game i had been attacked by i couldent count by like a huge mob of male natives is that natural to the game cause by god i just killed all of them but i felt it was over 20 in a mob group and really that scared the hell out of me ah before i forget someone tell me how the hell do i cook food in this game cause im so confused i put the meat in the campfire and it doesnt do anything

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
quick question since im new to this and never heard of this game for one if you knock out a girl with a club how long will it take till they get back up
They don't. They are a doll to do whatever you want with and they can't get back up until domesticated. Tame them by putting them in a cage with food they like. (Mousing over a body in your inventory shows you a list of food they'll eat and a number for how much progress it'll make each time they eat)
i had been attacked by i couldent count by like a huge mob of male natives is that natural to the game cause by god i just killed all of them but i felt it was over 20 in a mob group and really that scared the hell out of me
That's a raid. Over time, this will continue to happen. You can craft items to place in your base to increase, decrease, or remove the raiders, as well as reduce or boost the level of the raiders. Some enemies are exclusive to raids and cannot be captured otherwise, like giant female natives, or Jacks.

Reactions: flannan

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So is it normal for all the offspring made by the protagonist to have the bulbous, big nose or is that a bug or something?

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
So is it normal for all the offspring made by the protagonist to have the bulbous, big nose or is that a bug or something?
Weak genetics.

For real though, it's like a 50/50 since there's generally just two "normal noses" and two "ugly noses".

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes