ascella

Feb 4, 2021
Just tested that theory as well, but with 4 hell totems for a total of level 200+
Not a single elder sister.
Sigh, time to fucking fish up some goldfish...
i'm pretty sure putting fish trap on forest pond near bigfoot spawn guarantee the goldfish ingredients

l4b8

Sep 5, 2019
The giant's "ending" almost brought me to tears, lol. Couldn't see that coming after everything in this game.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know if the big natives can do anything to the other Npc natives? He likes multiple but nothing has happened

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
i wonder if it might be because you might need to unlock her at least once through the reju method
Correct - for halloween raids to spawn Elder Sister Natives, you need atleast one elder sister native.
For Elder Brother Natives to spawn, you need atleast one elder brother native.
Additionally, they'd take up the spot of a large (or large female) native (1/3 or 1/2 chance to replace every fifth spawn)

• Wow
Reactions: blulaz and flannan

Cocoa Vamp Demon

Feb 18, 2018
The male MC disappeared and there is no trace of him, is there any way to return him to base? I tried to search in the guide but I didn't find anything about it.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
The male MC disappeared and there is no trace of him, is there any way to return him to base? I tried to search in the guide but I didn't find anything about it.
If you got a blue flag, interact with it an press "Call", this should call all special NPC's including your other Main Character to the flag.
After which, ensure you set his position at the desires spot for him to stay at (by default he'd always return to the beach, or attempt to do so atleast)

Alternatively you can also press ENTER and type /change into the box, which should make you swap characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cocoa Vamp Demon

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, I call bullshit. I just did 10 raids with 59 people each, 16 flower totems up (basically guaranteed for them to be female), so that's 590 total female native/large female native raiders. Not a SINGLE elder sister native.
only halloween raid man, +50lvl then elder brother and elder sister may appear, i placed two iron doll just in case

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
... i felt it was over 20 in a mob group and really that scared the hell out of me
You cheated with /exp right? raid level increase according to MC's lvl.
Beginner under lvl 30's raid only sent about 5 to 7 natives.
If you want to cheat your MCs stronger without raising the level, use /point instead.

someone tell me how the hell do i cook food in this game cause im so confused i put the meat in the campfire and it doesnt do anything
How to cook raw meat: click the campfire > put the meat inside the campfire > click the craft menu (hammer icon) on the bottom left side of the screen > click the grilled meat icon.

Febui

May 6, 2022
where can you get the girl with the whipped? when I tried progressing in the chaos zone its said its undermaintenance
The first time you get to the under development point, you get a cutscene where you're told about the prison. That's where she is.
In the chaos area, go east until you find the green grassy native village. On the south side of that village is the entrance to the prison.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes