Jan 12, 2024
Anyone have a save with the game finished?
Preferably with a small base or without, with finished quests
The gallery is just an animation player. You don't get any of the context, so grabbing a save would be mostly pointless.
With Keigo's quest line and the female giant specifically, choosing to kill them or not will make a big difference to your preferred playstyle.
Killing the giantess gives you access to a unique glove weapon, but this is nowhere near the potential damage output you could have by keeping her alive as a companion.
Sparing Keigo, meanwhile, gives you a strong base defender early on, but once you're strong enough to capture multiple elite large females and elder sisters, you'll be sorely missing not having his pendant for double damage.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
are there any way to modify the cyborg after you create them, or you have to start all over from scratch

Ru5ty99

Nov 30, 2022
hi all loving the game but cant find any lolis do i need to complete some quest to unlock that content ?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I wonder, is there a way to be friendly with the natives?

Mostly,

the women.
Or is rape the only way to have sex with anyone?
And how do we get our female friend from the start to do it with the guy without rape?
You have to speak their language. And by "speaking their language", I mean hitting them with clubs and dragging them to your base like a neanderthal. Then you domesticate them like animals - put them in cages with food and wait for them to become obedient, then deploy by right-clicking them. Finally, increase you relationship by adventuring together or by dancing together with Q. You need at least 50 relationship to have sex without rape.

Unique characters have more complex requirements, usually depending on the dialogue choices. I recommend checking John's guide.

Does moral effect work efficiency? Cause my mine station is so slow on iron. I just put bunch of npc in one stone house and they hate each other most time
Mine stations are just inefficient at getting iron. Doesn't matter what you do to them.
Up to 3 workers can work the mine at the same time, and it seems that their stats or type matter, while the biome does not. But it does not change the final result of mines being much, much worse than just going into a mine and mining some iron yourself.
Also, if you put a mine really far north, it will produce diamonds in addition to stone and iron. But at that point, you are unlikely to need diamonds anymore.

You can disable "love" in their status settings, and they'll stop having relationship trouble. But for best results, you should arrange for compatible people to live together.
As others have said, if their moral is low, they will take breaks for rioting, and this will decrease productivity.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You have to speak their language. And by "speaking their language", I mean hitting them with clubs and dragging them to your base like a neanderthal. Then you domesticate them like animals - put them in cages with food and wait for them to become obedient, then deploy by right-clicking them. Finally, increase you relationship by adventuring together or by dancing together with Q. You need at least 50 relationship to have sex without rape.

Unique characters have more complex requirements, usually depending on the dialogue choices. I recommend checking John's guide.

Mine stations are just inefficient at getting iron. Doesn't matter what you do to them.
Up to 3 workers can work the mine at the same time, and it seems that their stats or type matter, while the biome does not. But it does not change the final result of mines being much, much worse than just going into a mine and mining some iron yourself.
Also, if you put a mine really far north, it will produce diamonds in addition to stone and iron. But at that point, you are unlikely to need diamonds anymore.

You can disable "love" in their status settings, and they'll stop having relationship trouble. But for best results, you should arrange for compatible people to live together.
As others have said, if their moral is low, they will take breaks for rioting, and this will decrease productivity.
i actually find out u get lots more exp by having npc hating each others and having knockout each other over and over repeatedly especially when u placing in a complete cluster fck of mess like this, just wack one of the piss off npc once run to the group, then that npc try to hit but instead it hit other npcs instead then in tun they start fighting back and if those npc is at odd with any other npc their attack will also trigger those other npcs so it become a free for all brawl and since they can't die it will allow them to constantly grow and into turn causing other npc to get more xp from defeating higher lv characters, may be don't try this mess of an exploit till u get Cassie so u can craft the computer that let you get access to building easier it's really hard to click on those buildings to pull the resources out with everyone blocking the view, for npc u can use the friend list to call them to you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: tplife and flannan

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I wonder if someone can share a full version of the map without flags or anything. I've tried searching in the game files for anything, to no avail.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone have a save with the game finished?
Preferably with a small base or without, with finished quests
Okay, here you go. You will probably need DLC with my save file, as I'm doing the challenge of using male MC's descendants as the mainstream population.
Note that since the game is not yet fully developed, it is only finished to the limit of current version (0.12). I also have most repeatable bosses in cages at my base.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I wonder if someone can share a full version of the map without flags or anything. I've tried searching in the game files for anything, to no avail.
1. Start a new game
2. Use the cheat: /mapopen
3. Screenshot or whatever you want
4. Load your existing save and play normally, now you already got a screenshot of fully exposed map

It's crude but it works. Decrypting unity is too much of a work.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
1. Start a new game
4. Load your existing save and play normally, now you already got a screenshot of fully exposed map

Found a cheat I might actually use next playthrough. One thing I'm not fond of in games like these is having to run across every inch of the map to unlock it, I hate having black on the map, lol. I like those types of games where you can unlock a large area of the visible map by clearing a boss, or unlocking most of it, or hitting a waypoint or something.

Reactions: Moonman1818

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
1. Start a new game

What a nice idea. Thanks.

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
How to get into native girl's a.k.a loli village (let's just call it native girl):
1. you better have dlc_00 from emadeplus website.
2. go into South Mine (from starter beach going east along the beach until meet a river, cross the river using the bridge, going north along the river until meet the cave.
3. inside the cave go right, down, right, up. follow the wall on the north side until you can enter the fake wall.
4. once outside go east until you meet a big bridge. Watch you way there especially if you're using /run cheat, there's no invisible wall around there so you can fall to the bottom of the mountain into the swamp or old man tent area.
5. cross the bridge to meet the native girls with banana and rabbit costumes.
thank you this felt like a wild goose chase trying to find it organically

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes