GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
how to do forced H in this game? I mean bypassing the silly dance to do H

EDIT :

Got answer on previous page.

Last edited:

martelor

Oct 12, 2019
So is the starting beach an okay spot for me to base around or are there more defensible/ideal to migrate to?
I build my base on the north exit of spider cave to the west beach.
It is a good spot with balance between resources access, defense, and mid difficulty raid for exp farming.
I build the base on the corner green area near the beach and expanded it to the north and east to spider mine entrance.

As for base defense, actually there's nothing to worry about if you already familiar with the game mechanics.
As long you're not using /exp cheat where raid level will be far beyond your MCs and base capability.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
Any idea of male on male will be a thing? I saw in the art on the dev website the male MC giving the other guy a hand job.
I wish we got male MC rape men/dlc or vice versa but I don't think it will happen. Gay content is not catered to.

Reactions: ulaz

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I tried the but it lag the game like crazy. Do you mean another one?
i mean, this game sure use more ram than other games. And yea this one

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone tell me what's going on here? can I heal her? I defeated some enemies and she went down, she's blinking so I think she's alive since she teleports to me when I enter houses or exit she just appears at my feet lying on the ground

1721154156783.png

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone tell me what's going on here? can I heal her? I defeated some enemies and she went down, she's blinking so I think she's alive since she teleports to me when I enter houses or exit she just appears at my feet lying on the ground

View attachment 3838098
pick her back up and press the place button, not the drop button. Its something like that, I had the same issue a while back.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
I build my base on the north exit of spider cave to the west beach.
It is a good spot with balance between resources access, defense, and mid difficulty raid for exp farming.
I build the base on the corner green area near the beach and expanded it to the north and east to spider mine entrance.

As for base defense, actually there's nothing to worry about if you already familiar with the game mechanics.
As long you're not using /exp cheat where raid level will be far beyond your MCs and base capability.

If ya really wanna "get rid" of raids:

As for the spider cave's exit, i didn't think of trying that spot, don't fully remember how it looks there as I tend to just rush by once or twice each playthrough at most :unsure:
I do love to place my houses close to/pretty much into the mountain and having their work spaces pretty much infront/between the houses though (easier to manage for me to have a clear "cut" of sorts).

Hmm... seem similar, but it's not you who's locked on the island with natives. It's the natives who are locked on the island with you. I mean, natives can be pretty bad, but not as bad as the player.
Players are always the worst, regardless of game! "Oh hero, thank you for saving the town!" *Slaughters the town a few minutes later, so one can loot it without annoyances*

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
ah...well, i seems to be wrong with one thing. DLC seems including the large female native..removing it will cause them gone...don know why they did that
Unsure on the removing part, but they do spawn without DLC.
(Could be that the save just doesn't wanna load them anymore for whatever reason if you had some? unsure)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John8r9

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Unsure on the removing part, but they do spawn without DLC.
(Could be that the save just doesn't wanna load them anymore for whatever reason if you had some? unsure)
To clarify a bit (although I did test the female large native)
The only NPC id's i really "found" were new with dlc are the following:
2 (riona), 3 (little & nickey) and obv. the two others.
I think everything else in terms of NPCs still exists? atleast data-wise?
(Female Large Natives definitely spawn atleast! Unsure of potentially naturally spawning others, if there might be a difference somehow, but female large natives definitely do spawn naturally as long as the totems are there)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
To clarify a bit (although I did test the female large native)
The only NPC id's i really "found" were new with dlc are the following:
2 (riona), 3 (little & nickey) and obv. the two others.
I think everything else in terms of NPCs still exists? atleast data-wise?
(Female Large Natives definitely spawn atleast! Unsure of potentially naturally spawning others, if there might be a difference somehow, but female large natives definitely do spawn naturally as long as the totems are there)
i see, they do spawn without dlc..think that guy did something to his save and broke it then

Reactions: Shurutsue
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes